Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2012, 09:24 PM

12,114 posts, read 14,991,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
You guys are so awesome. I've been moping around and feeling sorry for myself - in between the pain. But your posts have cheered me up. Thanks so much!!

Oh, and there are some yukky foods that are on my do-not-eat list -- like broccoli, asparagus and cauliflower. Blah.
Asparagus?!! No way could I give up my asparagus!!!!

Old 02-15-2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Well, you may feel like crap.........but at least you earned another great big GOLD STAR!!

//www.city-data.com/forum/commu...firewheel.html

Great job TFW....your sales posts help so many people get great products
at reduced prices!! We appreciate you!
Congratulations on #3!!!!!!!

Old 02-16-2012, 05:25 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
HAPPY THURSDAY!

This week really went by fast!
I'm going to CVS this morning to see how much money I can save using the
coupon/deal list. Now I know why people like doing the extreme coupon thing.....
it's really fun to see just how much you can with with the least amount of money.

//www.city-data.com/forum/22956476-post235.html

I'll be back later.

Congrats again TFW on the new star!

------------------
LOOK what I just found....a 50% OFF coupon for ALL DOLLAR GENERAL household stuff!!
//www.city-data.com/forum/23006059-post316.html
I'm in cheap shopper heaven!

Old 02-16-2012, 06:42 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,416,751 times
Thanks so much, Glory. I'm feeling really bad. didnt get a chance to post the 1SaleADay deals but will do so in a little while. And I'll go to the Comm Chat forum in a while too. Thanks again.

Old 02-16-2012, 07:46 AM

Quote:
HAPPY THURSDAY!

This week really went by fast!
I'm going to CVS this morning to see how much money I can save using the
coupon/deal list. Now I know why people like doing the extreme coupon thing.....
it's really fun to see just how much you can with with the least amount of money.

//www.city-data.com/forum/22956476-post235.html

I'll be back later.

Congrats again TFW on the new star!

------------------
LOOK what I just found....a 50% OFF coupon for ALL DOLLAR GENERAL household stuff!!
//www.city-data.com/forum/23006059-post316.html
I'm in cheap shopper heaven!
Ours is expensive here. That's where I have to get all my rx filled. They give you rewards $ for $ spent and i have a hard time finding anything. I can get everything cheaper somewhere else. Let me know what you get?

OOps... Happy Thursday!!!!!

Old 02-16-2012, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Ours is expensive here. That's where I have to get all my rx filled. They give you rewards $ for $ spent and i have a hard time finding anything. I can get everything cheaper somewhere else. Let me know what you get?

OOps... Happy Thursday!!!!!
I don't make it a habit to shop at drugstores either....due to the cost.
I did get :
Freezer Pops for half price
Silk Razor for half price
Revlon Hair Color for half price (2 of them)

I think I probably would've paid the same price by going to WalMart, but
I felt fancy coming home with an upgraded store bag.

I DID end up going to Walmart also because I needed some food. I bought that new foam face makeup. Seems to cover well, but it just feels funky to use because you just get this was of foam in your hand that is hard to control. Not sure if it was worth the $8.

I think I'll take Izzy to the Dollar General 50% Off Homegoods Sale. He needs new sheets, spread and such. I'll let him pick out what he wants. I never know whether to get the CARS or the STAR WARS for him.

Old 02-16-2012, 09:07 AM

I know, there just seems to be something about getting stuff for 50% off, no matter what it is !

I wish the Dollar general thing was in my zip code!! They have some cute stuff there.

Old 02-17-2012, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post

I wish the Dollar general thing was in my zip code!! They have some cute stuff there.
Just hit the click button and email it to yourself.....then print. Your local store will honor it. A coworker (who LURKS on here and won't post.....) went yesterday to a store here in Orlando. They took the coupon without question and it wasn't in our zip code either.

Old 02-17-2012, 08:05 AM

HAPPY FRIDAY!

I feel like I've just been running behind all week.....not sure why. I have to work tomorrow, but I'm still glad it's Friday. We have a pot luck at work tonight to celebrate the first year of this relatively new department at work. Nothing like stuffing my face for four hours tonight. I'm bringing two boxes of fried chicken. I wish I had a COUPON for that!

TFW....hope you are feeling better soon.
CW.....hope all is well with Mr C and he's back to good health soon.
Wurzig.....hope the funeral for your friend went well and you are back home soon.

....and Ketabcha hasn't been around much this week. I hope she is feeling okay.

Old 02-17-2012, 08:10 AM

Quote:
HAPPY FRIDAY!

I feel like I've just been running behind all week.....not sure why. I have to work tomorrow, but I'm still glad it's Friday. We have a pot luck at work tonight to celebrate the first year of this relatively new department at work. Nothing like stuffing my face for four hours tonight. I'm bringing two boxes of fried chicken. I wish I had a COUPON for that!

TFW....hope you are feeling better soon.
CW.....hope all is well with Mr C and he's back to good health soon.
Wurzig.....hope the funeral for your friend went well and you are back home soon.

....and Ketabcha hasn't been around much this week. I hope she is feeling okay.

I was just going to come look for you!!!!!

Been playing tag with SweetiePie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff