Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2012, 04:07 PM

4 posts, read 10,715 times

Advertisements

My husband and I live in New Castle Delaware currently, but prefer the Middletown/Smyrna region. Dover has some nice apartments but is to far south for us due to our jobs, so we started checking out Middletown. All we could really find was Middletown Apartments, which doesn't allow pets. Nowhere on google would additional apartment listings show up in that region. Finally we searched on yellow pages and found some names, but no websites, rates, reviews...which struck me as odd. I will list the places that showed up, but if anyone has recommendations for decent apartments in the $800-$900 price range please let me know. We are trying to make this move within the next 2 months but feel like we have no leads right now!!!

okay the places that showed up on yellow pages were:

lakewood and north village apartments

greenlawn apartments

fairfield commons

Middletown Trace Apartments
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2012, 06:38 AM

347 posts, read 864,221 times
Perhaps you can try looking on Zillow for rentals in the area. I have seen "For Rent" signs in the windows of condos at Congressional Village on Cedar Lane.

Old 02-14-2012, 02:11 PM

29 posts, read 71,001 times
You aren't far - I would suggest coming here to Middletown and checking some places out. There are a few rental communities in town, but I honestly don't know the names of any but Middletown Village. They have apartments, townhouses and single family homes. That being said, I have heard mixed reviews about that community/area. My husband and I recently moved to Willow Grove Mill and we really like it here. We are renting from the owner of our townhouse and I have seen a couple of other rental signs around here. We pay $1395, so the townhouses here may be out of your price range. We found our place on craigslist so maybe check there for leads. There isn't much that I'd seen in Middletown, but you never know. Also look here, there are some options - Middletown Homes for Rent and Houses for Rent - Middletown, DE Apt Rentals - Realtor.com®

In general, I think rentals are much harder to come by than other areas in NCC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware