Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 11:51 AM

13,321 posts, read 22,678,621 times

Advertisements

Hey, we all are stuck with the pups this weekend I see
I think the Porch Party will be just wonderful..........
Your company will be so well received..........
Push all those boxes aside and enjoy the parade and Porch Party..........let me know how fun that was, ok?

Old 07-27-2008, 12:00 PM

243 posts, read 915,220 times
Default ready to relax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post
Hey, we all are stuck with the pups this weekend I see
I think the Porch Party will be just wonderful..........
Your company will be so well received..........
Push all those boxes aside and enjoy the parade and Porch Party..........let me know how fun that was, ok?
Anyone who remembers moving, must remember it's very stressful! We will certainly put those boxes aside and enjoy the Porch Party, Parade and Peach everything! Can't wait! Look forward to meeting all who attend!

Old 07-27-2008, 03:58 PM

903 posts, read 3,507,256 times
Glad to hear you made it home safe, movn2del! Bet you got licked up one side and down another from the pups! Hope your hubby doesn't hit too much rain heading back this way; my hubby is heading YOUR way and beyond!

As far as putting boxes aside, I'd say you have plenty of time to get to each and every one of those darn boxes. Afterall, you're moving INTO the house, not OUT of it, right?

This will be our first Peach Festival as well, we just missed it last year before moving here. We're looking forward to the new experience as well... your family and ours can both be the new kids in town! Now ain't that "peachy"?????

Mary

Old 07-28-2008, 05:54 AM

243 posts, read 915,220 times
Well, this will be our first Peach Festival as well. We are certainly looking forward to it! I really hope that all who partake in the breakfast keep it cordial and friendly. I'm a little nervous about that. I don't understand why others don't realize that everyone has an opinion and is free to express it. I don't understand why some people take posts personally and feel the need to attack others. This isn't directed at any particular person and needs no reply. I'm not trying to be offensive and just wanted to post my feelings about what has gone on. I hope others read this and are more careful when they post. I'm really looking forward to the whole day on August 2nd. Breakfast, Parade and Festival. I'm hoping it will be totally peachy!

Old 07-28-2008, 07:23 AM

903 posts, read 3,507,256 times
What an eloquent way of speaking "my" mind! We too fully intend to have a great day on Saturday, and are looking forward to every piece of it!

I'm one of those wierd people that tries to find the best in every day I get... and Aug 2nd happens to be our oldest child's birthday... will be 21 that day! So even the WORST Peach Festival won't ruin my day!

Local weather forecast is calling for some hot temps; can't wait to wrap my hands a glass of peach fuzzy!

Mary

Old 07-28-2008, 08:12 AM

6,044 posts, read 24,102,616 times
I will ditto the welcome...but this thread will be closed now, as it is not related to Delaware, and we've all had a chance to welcome Movn2del.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware