Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 06:32 AM

16 posts, read 145,986 times

Advertisements

morally wise, Denver is most definitely midwestern. 3.5 million people and there isn't even a fetish club. Are you friggin kidding me?!?

Old 04-02-2009, 01:26 PM

11,715 posts, read 40,441,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by christiaan90040 View Post
morally wise, Denver is most definitely midwestern. 3.5 million people and there isn't even a fetish club. Are you friggin kidding me?!?
Denver is not San Francisco and I'm glad it's not.

Old 04-02-2009, 01:28 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,218,248 times
Quote:
Ever hear of google? In 2 seconds I found "The Enclave - Denver's Premier Social Club and Dungeon"

The Enclave Club Dungeon BDSM, fetishes, Denver Colorado

And then Craigslist is a fetish club in and of itself

And I've heard there are numerous "swingers" clubs in Denver. Try Sugar House - "Denver's #1 Nightspot for Sexy Couples"
Sugar House Denver Colorado Swingers Club 1395 W. Alameda Ave Denver, CO

Then I know of three gay bathhouses.

Disclaimer: I've never been to any of these places. Really

Old 04-02-2009, 01:38 PM

229 posts, read 750,530 times
Quote:
3.5 million people and there isn't even a fetish club. Are you friggin kidding me?!?
What about the French Français clubs? Menage à trois just doesn't mean the same thing in other languages.

Old 04-09-2009, 07:31 PM

795 posts, read 2,409,531 times
Quote:
thats not true there is the scarlet ranch, a voyer lounge downtown, and 24 hour sex shops here that offer stuff similar to the quater booths in SF's sex district.

Last edited by D-town 720; 04-09-2009 at 07:51 PM..

Old 04-21-2009, 10:28 AM

16 posts, read 145,986 times
I must clarify myself then, the Inland Empire, aka Los Angeles Metro has many more women than men imho. The way that single women look at me when I am hanging out in the nightlife crowd in L.A. is the reason I miss it so much. Women in L.A. are aggressive, why? Because there are so many of them, ratio wise. In my experiences, L.A. women are usually down for anything as long as it's fun. They have their tootsies pedicured, flawless makeup, smell good and generally look good.

Denver is also called Menver! Don't believe me, then "google it". There are so many guys here that you are hard pressed to find yourself getting hit on by a fat chick. IMHO women in Denver are much more plain, simple and have some screwed up sense of "self entitlement"

I would rather deal with the "bitchiness" you are talking about than being perpetually single in Menver.

I say Denver is conservative, you can always tell a city's openmindedness by it's subversiveness. Denver, a city of 3.5 million people in the metro does not even have one fetish club. L.A. on the other hand has a great subversive scene. Did I really have to spell that out for you people?!?

In closing, if you think that every woman in Los Angeles is stuck up and unapproachable, your silly. No way the 7.5 million women in the Inland Empire is like this.

But come out, see for yourself.

Old 04-21-2009, 11:41 AM

Quote:
I must clarify myself then, the Inland Empire, aka Los Angeles Metro has many more women than men imho. The way that single women look at me when I am hanging out in the nightlife crowd in L.A. is the reason I miss it so much. Women in L.A. are aggressive, why? Because there are so many of them, ratio wise. In my experiences, L.A. women are usually down for anything as long as it's fun. They have their tootsies pedicured, flawless makeup, smell good and generally look good.

Denver is also called Menver! Don't believe me, then "google it". There are so many guys here that you are hard pressed to find yourself getting hit on by a fat chick. IMHO women in Denver are much more plain, simple and have some screwed up sense of "self entitlement"

I would rather deal with the "bitchiness" you are talking about than being perpetually single in Menver.

I say Denver is conservative, you can always tell a city's openmindedness by it's subversiveness. Denver, a city of 3.5 million people in the metro does not even have one fetish club. L.A. on the other hand has a great subversive scene. Did I really have to spell that out for you people?!?

In closing, if you think that every woman in Los Angeles is stuck up and unapproachable, your silly. No way the 7.5 million women in the Inland Empire is like this.

But come out, see for yourself.
What are you some kind of troll? I already responded with a list of sex clubs in Denver and you still reiterate that denver has no fetish clubs?

Yeah LA women are so great until they found out you dont have a car...

Old 04-21-2009, 12:06 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,218,248 times
OK - googled "Menver" and what did I find? 48% male to 52% female for the metro area in the 20-39 category. So I guess it's that 2% of the female population that's attracted to Mr. Sausagefest, but left town

I also checked and the city of Denver is 8.2% gay. Considering lesbians tend to assimilate into the 'burbs more and gay men tend to live in the city (in my own gay friendly neighborhood, gay men outnumber lesbians overwhelmingly) so when it boils down to single, heterosexual women, vs. single, heterosexual men in Denver, you're splitting hairs. Don't blame Denver for your lack of datability.

Old 04-21-2009, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
Funny - I had posted links to sex/fetish clubs for Mr. No Date too in some other thread.
Yeah the real wonder here is the posters Christian moniker and then complaining about Denver not having any fetish clubs

Old 04-21-2009, 01:36 PM

38 posts, read 153,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-town 720 View Post
Yeah the real wonder here is the posters Christian moniker and then complaining about Denver not having any fetish clubs
considering it could be his first name, it really isn't much of a wonder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
View detailed profiles of: