Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diabetes
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2019, 05:37 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,236,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
It wasn't a scam.

Cancer is from lack of oxygen.

Look up Otto Warburg Nobel Prize winner.

He says that cancer is lack of oxygen.
https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/otto-warburg-cancer/
At least try and keep your made up stories straight.....

1. "Cancer" (a generic term that covers a whole host of different diseases) is NOT from lack of oxygen

2. Warburg received his Nobel Prize for his work on cellular respiration and discovery that cancer cells could develop in the absence of oxygen NOT that lack of oxygen causes cancer

3. The link you posted states the exact opposite of what you state it says....

"Instead of the widely spread disinformation that Warburg discovered that lack of oxygen was the prime cause of cancer"....The widespread misrepresentation of Warburg’s discovery is most often used to support the sale of products, books, or treatments which center around beating cancer with oxygen ..." FROM YOUR LINKED ARTICLE

Did you even stop to READ what you posted????

I mean most of it is still garbage but it totally negates your whole premise...your link doesn't support your idea...at...all.

Too funny!!!!

By the way it's still not possible to "absorb 02 through the skin" with peroxide....that is just total nonsense....

Final point, your "ideas" about how diabetics come to have foot amputations are more nonsense...

Amputations in diabetics are a function of peripheral neuropathy and vascular compromise....yes ultimately it is lack of oxygenation of the tissues that leads to gangrenous changes.....but unless you can prove that "soaking feet in peroxide" generates new vascular pathways there is ZERO benefit to this practice....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2019, 06:30 PM

11,163 posts, read 7,979,018 times
Quote:
You asked why take the H2O2 - for the extra oxygen. Do you do deep breathing exercises?

If you think it will never be cured, then it never will be. You are claiming the disease as your own, so you will always have it.
Some people’s bodies don’t make insulin or don’t make enough. How do you propose they cure that?
Do you figure that you can just “ think” your body can...and you will be cured?

Old 03-29-2019, 02:21 PM

23,338 posts, read 18,916,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgardener View Post
What on earth do you think happens when you soak feet in hydrogen peroxide? Please explain in detail, give me the science.

Otherwise, I repeat, this is a troll post.
I love how quack remedies like to focus on the feet...which tend to have the toughest least permeable skin on the body. Its as if they choose feet to do things to because that would seem the most unlikely...therefore their product/procedure ends up being even more miraculous.

Last edited by Parnassia; 03-29-2019 at 02:33 PM..

Old 03-29-2019, 02:25 PM

23,338 posts, read 18,916,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Some people’s bodies don’t make insulin or don’t make enough. How do you propose they cure that?
Do you figure that you can just “ think” your body can...and you will be cured?
Unfortunately that's exactly what many people DO think. And some of these folks go farther...blaming/shaming the rest of those poor suckers with health problems (that they may have ended up with through no fault of their own) for believing otherwise.

Last edited by Parnassia; 03-29-2019 at 03:35 PM..

Old 03-29-2019, 05:22 PM

15,642 posts, read 26,278,485 times
Quote:
You asked why take the H2O2 - for the extra oxygen. Do you do deep breathing exercises?

If you think it will never be cured, then it never will be. You are claiming the disease as your own, so you will always have it.
You can, sometimes, through diet, exercise and meds, get your A1C to normal or near normal levels, but you are not cured. Fall off the wagon of exercise, diet and meds, and your blood sugar will go up. It will.

It’s a lifelong battle.

You will never be cured.

Old 04-02-2019, 05:33 AM

30,437 posts, read 19,211,902 times
Quote:
Has anyone tried those Diet cures?
Like the one Gabriel Cousens offers? Basically a vegetarian or vegan diet.

Have any of you tried CBD Hemp oil for your Diabetes?

Did anyone get diabetes from taking Statin drugs?
I did see that some of you are victims of SSRIs.

Do any of you soak in a Hydrogen Peroxide bath? Or at least soak your feet? This will give you some of the oxygen your cells need.
You can also add H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) to your drinking water. A dropper full per 8 oz. You can get food grade 3%.

I have heard doctors say that there is no genetic cause of chronic disease.
Personally I think it is a cop-out from taking personal responsibility for your health. Maybe there is a subconscious death wish going on.

I do not have diabetes, but I do have 3 close cousins that do have it. They have the book by G.Cousens on how to cure diabetes with diet. I haven't been able to get them to say if they followed the diet. One of them recently had a foot amputated. I have no idea if my suggestion that he soak his feet in H2O2 would have worked to help the situation. I assume that he forgot or it was just too much trouble.

I had Diabetes but followed the diet in The Plant Paradox and completely and totally reversed diabetes. My Dr. said I was her first patient to do that so she read the book, adopted the diet along with her BF and now recommends it to her patients. Her BF had diabetes also and it was also reversed.

Old 04-02-2019, 05:40 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,736,064 times
Quote:
Has anyone tried those Diet cures?
Like the one Gabriel Cousens offers? Basically a vegetarian or vegan diet.

Have any of you tried CBD Hemp oil for your Diabetes?

Did anyone get diabetes from taking Statin drugs?
I did see that some of you are victims of SSRIs.

Do any of you soak in a Hydrogen Peroxide bath? Or at least soak your feet? This will give you some of the oxygen your cells need.
You can also add H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) to your drinking water. A dropper full per 8 oz. You can get food grade 3%.

I have heard doctors say that there is no genetic cause of chronic disease.
Personally I think it is a cop-out from taking personal responsibility for your health. Maybe there is a subconscious death wish going on.

I do not have diabetes, but I do have 3 close cousins that do have it. They have the book by G.Cousens on how to cure diabetes with diet. I haven't been able to get them to say if they followed the diet. One of them recently had a foot amputated. I have no idea if my suggestion that he soak his feet in H2O2 would have worked to help the situation. I assume that he forgot or it was just too much trouble.

I went full blown Keto...Dropped my A1C from 7 to 5.3 lost 50 lbs got off metformin etc. Been over a year now and still maintaining.....

Old 04-02-2019, 06:57 PM

7,278 posts, read 5,158,382 times
" Hi. My name is Joe. I'm an alcoholic. I've been sober since....."

Joe isn't "cured." He's been sober since.... He's still an alcoholic.

Substitute "diabetic" for "alcoholic" and " have HbA1c < 7" for "have been sober." Same difference.

Until the new technology of genetic manipulation is perfected & licensed, there is no "cure" for Diabetes-- only good control.

Old 04-02-2019, 07:19 PM

22,666 posts, read 24,627,441 times
Quote:
Did you try it?

NO, I prefer detox-footpads, those amazing thingies will cleanse your whole body!

Old 04-04-2019, 07:52 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,586,772 times
Diabetes is actually a state of blood sugar control. There is non-diabetes, pre-diabetes, and diabetes. There is also controlled diabetes and uncontrolled diabetes.

My mom probably could've avoided diabetes medications for 15 years if her doctor and the nutritionist had asked questions about diet and lifestyle that would've resulted in simple but big reductions in her blood sugar. Eliminating the morning orange juice reduced her a1c from 7.1 to 6.3. If she didn't go to bed immediately after dinner, another 15-20 percent would've been knocked off the a1c.

I think it's time to replace doctors with expert systems for certain conditions where the drug protocol is hard-coded. The software would ask the patient detailed questions in order to provide a prescription and a list of recommended changes in lifestyle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diabetes