Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 07:30 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,660,287 times

Advertisements

MOUNTAINOUS mum Susanne Eman scoffs more than 20,000 calories a day in a bid to become the fattest woman of all time.

She weighs 52st - and is aiming to hit 115st.
The single mother of two has already passed the previous living record holder - 50st Donna Simpson, 43, of New Jersey, US.

World's fattest mum Susanne Eman wants to be heaviest ever | The Sun |News

115st = 1610 pounds. Well, a goal is a goal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2011, 07:54 PM

530 posts, read 782,900 times
Imagine how many starving children the food that she consumes could feed.

Well, she'll never reach her goal, if that's really her goal. She should drop dead long before that.

Old 08-18-2011, 11:27 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,557,952 times
I ve read about this in the news here in argentina

Its actually disgusting, but specially sad, she has children and they are gonna lose her mother soon if she continues with this nonsense "goal"

Old 08-19-2011, 06:04 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,743,413 times
I know this is another fat bashing thread. Have you ever heard the term of "fat and happy"? Yes, people can be fat and happy at the same time a lot of people are. Her blood sugar levels are not in the danger zone and she exercises and is generally happy. Same cannot be said for those anorexics out there.

Taken from the article. Funny how the OP, forgets to add any mention of this part in their first post. But of course this thread was meant to downgrade fat people so there is no surprise.
Quote:
She said: "I go for a waddle and do stretches and exercises every day. My muscles need to hold my weight, so I have to stay strong. "I take my blood pressure once a week, and I check signs like blood sugar levels.
"If any readings go above a certain level, I'll contact my doctor. But I haven't gone near the danger zones yet. I'd love to find out if it's possible to reach a ton."

Old 08-19-2011, 09:09 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,446,382 times
Disgusting, not healthy, and definitely not happy. She's sick in the head and is only attractive to guys that are equally sick in the head. She will soon become yet another drain on the system and we'll all get to pay for her stupidity. Yippee..

Old 08-19-2011, 09:29 AM

5,706 posts, read 9,660,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post

Taken from the article. Funny how the OP, forgets to add any mention of this part in their first post. But of course this thread was meant to downgrade fat people so there is no surprise.
If you happen to look like her, well that's not my problem. I always (as do the vast majority of C-D people) post the first few lines of an article and them provide the link.

Old 08-19-2011, 02:52 PM

6,727 posts, read 9,989,700 times
Quote:
I know this is another fat bashing thread. Have you ever heard the term of "fat and happy"? Yes, people can be fat and happy at the same time a lot of people are. Her blood sugar levels are not in the danger zone and she exercises and is generally happy. Same cannot be said for those anorexics out there.

Funny, I thought it just called attention to a woman who obviously wants to be noticed.

Old 08-19-2011, 05:59 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,557,952 times
Quote:

Look, im absolutely the opposite of a fat basher. I read this forum and i know theres a group of people that ADORES to bash obese or overweight people to feel better about themselves and they sure are not nice to read, i ve even said this in a few topics where people came for advice in trying to lose weight and this people bashed them and made fun of them. I hate that kind of behaviour and pointed it out.
This people i mentioned, like to bash the person thats 10 pounds overweight and so on. If a person say she/he is 180 and happy and healthy, she/he is crazy and wrong, if she/he is 160 and happy/healthy she/he is wrong, 200 and happy she/he is crazyand wrong, and so on.This people just like to bash and do not understand that a person a little overweight can be happy and healthy.
I think that if a person is 200-250 (or even more, depends the gender, height and built) and happy and proud thats awesome because i totally think you can be overweight and completely healthy.

But THIS is a totally different thing. This woman weights 600 pounds and she wants to eat until she dies. She has mental issues and is NOT healthy, and this is sad for her children and family.

Old 08-19-2011, 10:07 PM

22,694 posts, read 24,718,492 times
Quote:

LOL............LOL........LOL........LMFAO. You are making the argument that this MORBIDLY OBESE WOMAN is healthy because her Blood Sugar is ok????
Wow, just think about it, the extreme high amounts of INSULIN that she has to produce for her body to try and get some energy into tissues........wow. And her skeleton, muscles, ligaments, tendons.........haha, she is going to be immobile and unable to even turn over in another 100 lbs.

She is truly sick, needs help BADLY.

Old 08-20-2011, 05:11 AM

4,267 posts, read 11,451,470 times
Quote:

I'm overweight so I am definitely not bashing. First of all, looking at her pics, she is riding one of those scooters for disabled people in the grocery store. If she is "healthy", which is pretty impossible at her weight, why isn't she walking?? Can you imagine the stress on her heart, lungs, joints? We're not talking 30 or 50 lb overweight. We're not even talking about 100 lb overweight which is the cut off for morbid obsity - this young woman is SEVERAL HUNDRED pounds overwight. It is highly unlikely that she is physically able to exercise and I doubt she is able to walk even 1/2 mile. Before long, she will be totally immobile and bedridden. As a person who struggles daily with weight issues, eats heathy and exercises, I find her goal of becoming the fattest woman in the world totally disgusting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss