Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 05:35 AM

13,250 posts, read 42,803,843 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
I have now written letters to two newspapers suggesting that they stop selling ads for HCG.

Is there any way to get the weight loss ads off CD?
Unfortunately, Marka has already stated that the staff doesn't -want- to shut down threads that only get bumped by people who want to tout the latest fraudulent miracle cure.

So yes, there -is- a way to get them off CD, but the admin has chosen not to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2012, 07:57 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,975,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanin502 View Post
I'm being seen at the Louisville Center for Weightloss and on the special HCG.
Wow. Havent the fraud Louisville Center for Weightloss HCG had "patients" who died? Havent the DO NOT TRY THIS Louisville Center for Weightloss HCG been sued for malpractice? Havnet the FRAUD RIPOFF HORRIBLE Louisville Center for Weightloss (HCG adipex phentermine) been rated as the worst and most horrible scam place in all of Louisville? Louisville center for weight loss could kill you. Unhealthy WORST PLACE Louisville kentucky center for weight loss scam patients die.

DO NOT GO do the death dealer Louisville Center for Weightloss (fraud, horrible, death, hcg, adipex, phentermine, could kill you, info, research, google).

Old 02-28-2012, 09:07 AM

6,102 posts, read 8,828,075 times
Aren't all 'centers for weight loss' scams?

Old 02-28-2012, 10:21 AM

5,616 posts, read 15,527,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyd609 View Post
Aren't all 'centers for weight loss' scams?
yes they keep getting repeat business (same morons who gain it back) so I guess that answers the question.

Old 02-28-2012, 10:22 AM

ohh Im having some fun on this thread!!!!

Old 02-28-2012, 11:46 AM

1,904 posts, read 3,990,239 times
I was at one of the malls here in CO recently and they had a booth in the middle selling HCG.

Crazy!

Old 02-28-2012, 01:14 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,975,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
ohh Im having some fun on this thread!!!!
LOL. Im hoping that the person who is posting trying to market their HCG clinic comes back to see my post #22 above. Also hoping that it shows up if anyone googles that clinic.

HCG snake oil lowlife salesmen will learn not to prey on the good folk here at CD with their super pricey usless and potentially harmful HCG products. Also, they need to STOP trying to skirt the CD TOS and rules in trying to promote themselves, their product or their so-called clinic.

I HATE the people who push/promote this stuff.

Old 02-28-2012, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
LOL. Im hoping that the person who is posting trying to market their HCG clinic comes back to see my post #22 above. Also hoping that it shows up if anyone googles that clinic.

HCG snake oil lowlife salesmen will learn not to prey on the good folk here at CD with their super pricey usless and potentially harmful HCG products. Also, they need to STOP trying to skirt the CD TOS and rules in trying to promote themselves, their product or their so-called clinic.

I HATE the people who push/promote this stuff.
yes sir, your post was included in that fun!! I hope the mod. does not cut these posts, for that very reason! These idiot keep coming back to promote this stuff its like their gluttons for punishment! Keep um coming.

Old 02-28-2012, 07:05 PM

37,119 posts, read 41,316,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
Unfortunately, Marka has already stated that the staff doesn't -want- to shut down threads that only get bumped by people who want to tout the latest fraudulent miracle cure.

So yes, there -is- a way to get them off CD, but the admin has chosen not to.
I meant the Google links in the middle of the page.

Old 03-16-2012, 02:28 PM

46 posts, read 219,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
The "point" of the injections.. according to the advertising..

Is to reduce your appetite, so that a 500-calorie-per-day diet prescribed to go with it, won't make you feel hungry.

If they tell you not to bother with the 500-calorie-per-day diet, then the shots have no function, even according to their own advertising (which is fraudulent).

There is NOTHING in the HCG shots that will curb your appetite, OR make you lose weight. Phentermine WILL make you lose your appetite, but it is also dangerous, can contribute to high blood pressure and cause palpitations, and is notorious for patients building up a tolerance and gaining ALL the weight back lost on it, once they stop taking the drug. It is also intended for short term weight loss only (up to 12 weeks, and ONLY if usual methods of weight loss - controlling eating habits combined with exercise) have failed.

There is nothing in Phentermine that will make you lose weight. Since you're already trying a lower calorie + exercise routine, then you don't need the phentermine. You're wasting your money, to get the same results you would get, if you didn't spend any of it.
First off I'm doing the HCG dissolvable pill under the tongue not the shots. According to the weight loss ctr the hcg purpose is it helps attack the fat stores. Very well aware it's the phentermine that is helping to curb the appetite. It takes less of proportions to fill me up. So far...and I've only been on it about 6 wks now I haven't had blood pressure problems or palpitations but like any medicines, some are susceptible to side effects while others have none. So far I've been lucky.

So far, I do not feel like I am wasting any money. The phentermine is doing what they said it would do (curb appetite) and the hcg may or may not be the sole reason my fat thus far is gone. I can only go by my research regarding it and what the MD said at my local weight loss ctr. The lipo is supposed to also attack fat stores and the B12 is just for energy.

I'm feeling better than I have in a lonnnggg while. I have lost 27 lbs in 1.5 months. My sleep apnea issues have gone away (that started after my weight gain). Today I'm at 168, down from 195 and I'm 5'6" to 5'7". So in MY situation, the rewards achieved so far are wayyyyyy more than the risks which again I've been lucky not to suffer the side effects that some have.

Long term? The office will probably only let me finish the month or when I get to my goal of 155 which I used to weigh back in the day. The paperwork they gave me states to set a number in my head either 5lbs or 10lbs or whatever and if you gain that amount back you should come back in to restart the program. Sooo, If I fail at keeping it off (which is likely as my genetic makeup thanks to my moms side of the family) then when/if I reach 165 I go back for the maintenance plan. My personal plan, is once I'm off the max 90 day plan and at my goal of 155 I will get back to running again but for now I'm just walking either outside or on the treadmill for about 1hr a day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss