Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 02:34 PM

46 posts, read 219,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyd609 View Post
The calorie intake and the exercise you are doing are causing you to lose weight. Not the crap you are taking from the 'weight loss center'. Save your money and keep up with the diet and exercise. Not unless of course you enjoy wasting money and endangering your health.
Duhhhh, the calorie intake is a result of the phentermine. My exercise only consists of walking (no running or weight lifting). For me, I know my weight loss is a result of the phentermine, hcg and the lipo/B12. It's been a blessing!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2012, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
I see they got you on all the sucker things. Your even on that great scam lipo/b12 shot too? Please this is an ad, do you think we are that stupid. I know, I know we have heard it before.
Boy some of you on here are quick to accuse someone of placing ads. I've placed questions about Lehigh Acres, FL (thinking about moving there) way before I found this forum. It was only my research about HCG that I found info here. I gave the name of the weight loss ctr here in Louisville that I go to. You can research it at drstege.com as well.

I took the advice of those here not to order over the internet to instead go through a weight loss ctr which also ensures your getting a true prescription strength of the HCG whereas some internet sites sent you fake stuff. I googled HCG Louisville and that is how I found my local ctr.

I'm actually starting to think the true "ads" here are those advocating against something that has been successful by others including myself to lose weight. Some of you must be doctors....especially diabetes or sleep apnea type doctors. Perhaps your drug reps for insulin??? See, two can play this silly game LOL!

Old 03-18-2012, 02:58 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,284,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanin502 View Post

I took the advice of those here not to order over the internet to instead go through a weight loss ctr which also ensures your getting a true prescription strength of the HCG whereas some internet sites sent you fake stuff. I googled HCG Louisville and that is how I found my local ctr.

If you are not injecting HCG, it cannot do anything. If you take it by mouth, even "under the tongue," it is not absorbed.

There is no "true prescription strength" HCG for weight loss, since it does not cause weight loss and is not approved for use for weight loss.

Old 03-18-2012, 09:37 PM

9,008 posts, read 13,844,162 times
Why is Adipex and phentermine called scams by some when they do seem to work?
I'm not including hcg,a known scam.
But the others are prescription meds.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:37 AM

13,250 posts, read 42,791,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Why is Adipex and phentermine called scams by some when they do seem to work?
I'm not including hcg,a known scam.
But the others are prescription meds.
1. Adipex and phentermine are not different things. Adipex is just a well-known brand name for phentermine. There is no "they." It's "it."

2. Phentermine is a schedule IV controlled drug in the USA and as such, requires a prescription. Unfortunately, there are unscrupulous *scammers* online who will tell you in forums such as city-data, that you can buy it cheap online without a prescription. They will sell fake phentermine, which might or might not have -any- phentermine in it at all - and worse - it might have something *really bad* in it that can kill you.

Often, these unscrupulous scammers aren't selling anything at all; they're simply trying to get suckers to click on a website link, which will subsequently download the sucker's e-mail address book to a file, at which point the scammer can now send his lovely trojan computer virus further into the world.

This is common here at city-data, I report posts like that daily. Unfortunately, Marka doesn't want to close threads like this, and so we are stuck with the scammers, who seem to be the only ones who -want- to keep bumping these threads up in the first place.

Old 03-19-2012, 02:18 PM

9,008 posts, read 13,844,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
1. Adipex and phentermine are not different things. Adipex is just a well-known brand name for phentermine. There is no "they." It's "it."

2. Phentermine is a schedule IV controlled drug in the USA and as such, requires a prescription. Unfortunately, there are unscrupulous *scammers* online who will tell you in forums such as city-data, that you can buy it cheap online without a prescription. They will sell fake phentermine, which might or might not have -any- phentermine in it at all - and worse - it might have something *really bad* in it that can kill you.

Often, these unscrupulous scammers aren't selling anything at all; they're simply trying to get suckers to click on a website link, which will subsequently download the sucker's e-mail address book to a file, at which point the scammer can now send his lovely trojan computer virus further into the world.

This is common here at city-data, I report posts like that daily. Unfortunately, Marka doesn't want to close threads like this, and so we are stuck with the scammers, who seem to be the only ones who -want- to keep bumping these threads up in the first place.
You do admit that the prescription phentermine works?
I

Old 03-19-2012, 04:42 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,791,992 times
There's nothing to admit.

Phentermine is a controlled drug, prescribed by licensed medical physicians to assist in a complete weight-loss plan.

But you ask why "people say" it's a scam, in a thread entitled "Adipex, Phentermine, HCG - WARNING!"

and this thread is loaded (or was, until some of them were deleted for violating TOS), and continues to get bumped, by people recommending phentermine. Laypeoples' recommendations for a controlled prescription drug is a scam. Laypeople don't have the qualifications, education, or license to recommend a controlled prescription drug. The people who are recommending this are shills, scammers, and trolls, looking for either payment, root access to your computer, or drama.

Phentermine is only responsibly prescribed, and recommended, by those licensed physicians whose patients are following a low-calorie diet and exercising regularly. Anyone who says they buy it online - is scamming you. Anyone who recommends that you get it online, or links you to a website, or offers to DM you with e-mail information - is scamming you. Anyone who insists they took phentermine and didn't have to diet, and/or didn't have to exercise - is lying.

That is why "people say" that it's a scam. Because here, on city-data, it is.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Wow. Havent the fraud Louisville Center for Weightloss HCG had "patients" who died? Havent the DO NOT TRY THIS Louisville Center for Weightloss HCG been sued for malpractice? Havnet the FRAUD RIPOFF HORRIBLE Louisville Center for Weightloss (HCG adipex phentermine) been rated as the worst and most horrible scam place in all of Louisville? Louisville center for weight loss could kill you. Unhealthy WORST PLACE Louisville kentucky center for weight loss scam patients die.

DO NOT GO do the death dealer Louisville Center for Weightloss (fraud, horrible, death, hcg, adipex, phentermine, could kill you, info, research, google).

Wow, this forum can sure attract some whacked out individuals

Old 03-20-2012, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyd609 View Post
Aren't all 'centers for weight loss' scams?
Umm, no. There are several here in Louisville. My friend lives in Knoxville, TN and he's been on a similar program (not hcg) and is having great success. I can't speak for everyone else that goes/has gone to weight loss centers just that I know it's working for my friend and it is working for me.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
LOL. Im hoping that the person who is posting trying to market their HCG clinic comes back to see my post #22 above. Also hoping that it shows up if anyone googles that clinic.

HCG snake oil lowlife salesmen will learn not to prey on the good folk here at CD with their super pricey usless and potentially harmful HCG products. Also, they need to STOP trying to skirt the CD TOS and rules in trying to promote themselves, their product or their so-called clinic.

I HATE the people who push/promote this stuff.
Come on dude, I am not trying to promote it and I certainly have no ties to that facility other than I heard about HCG and googled it. When I did that I saw the warnings about not buying it online. Go to a physician/weight loss ctr where you are under his/her care and you get the true prescription dosage and not something fake. I simply followed the guidelines by doing goole search (which you seem to heavily promote).

There is another ctr somewhere here in town called Harmon or something like that. Don't know about them, can't speak about them. I chose Dr Stege here in Louisville. Btw, I googled the ctr I go to and I see nothing about fraud, patients dying and all the other gloom and doom crap your saying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss