Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 11:54 PM

16,904 posts, read 16,116,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Sad. That is why you are fat and I am ripped and in tip top shape. And why you will CONTINUE to be fat and I will only get MORE ripped and MORE in shape which will in turn lead to MORE and BETTER sex!!

I'm currently looking for some work - I was wondering if I can come to your place and install about 50 more mirrors for you.
Seriously, that whole wheat bread isn't any good for you at all. Whole grain bread is good for you.
I get ripped every day. I eat whatever the hell I wanna eat.
I eat like a horse, not a rabbit.
The sex you may have is no better than the sex anyone else has.
......................................The End...........................................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2011, 11:55 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,739,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Okay. You are not a real person. You are just a TROLL. Between this and your McDonalds/fast food comments and your "Im too poor to eat" and "My family buys the food and I cook it and eat it" and "I dont have any money" and the NOW a couple of minutes ago in the HCG thread you alluded to tacking that poison. That ridiculously overpriced, ineffective, snake oil, scam of a product that even the feds have come out and said is a fraud. You can pay for that but not for food? I reject you. I reject you totally. I wash my hands and my feet of you.

You Get Nothing! - YouTube
Yeah i guess since everyone who you disagree with is a troll. I just asked a question about it and it was the 1st i've heard about the diet

Old 09-02-2011, 11:55 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,173,705 times
Hilarious clips there Love Willy Wonka especially

Old 09-03-2011, 01:44 AM

3,387 posts, read 6,624,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
. And besides its the men who do the most work in the bedroom anyway.
Oh honey, you really are still just a child, aren't you.

Contrary to what you have been told; it is MUCH more enjoyable if you don't just lay there like a dead dumb fish and let the guy do "all the work".

As a matter of fact, there are quite a few HIGHLY enjoyable positions in which the guy lays there and the woman "does the work". VERY HIGHLY ENJOYABLE!

Your still a teenager, wait till you hit your peak, then you will understand, promise.

Old 09-03-2011, 10:47 AM

13,250 posts, read 42,766,126 times
Quote:
What if I don''t want to be "ripped" and in tip top shape? I am just here to lose a couple of pounds to keep my bp under control. And besides its the men who do the most work in the bedroom anyway.
Except, according to a thread YOU started, you want to lose 100 pounds, not "a couple of pounds."

According to your own post in the HCG diet thread:
Quote:
Wow amazing results(much better than I lost in several months), do you know if the drops work as good as the injections?
which implies that you have actually paid for and used this scam fraud non-diet injected substance, which is rather expensive per shot. Otherwise you wouldn't have experienced any results, let alone amazing results, and you would have been incapable of comparing your results on it to what you lost in several months.

And this, of course, implies that you can afford those injections, which means you can afford to eat healthy, which means that all of your other posts (and there are many) complaining about how you can't afford good food, that your mother does all the shopping, that you have no transportation off the farm, etc. etc. etc..is a lie.

Or - you are lying about the amazing results.

Either way, it pretty much destroys any credibility you had left - which wasn't all that much to some, and was not really any at all to others.

Old 09-03-2011, 12:20 PM

2,222 posts, read 10,646,000 times
Quote:
Your lunch menu is icky. And you are eating the same thing everyday. I don't really care for tuna.

The cost of unhealthy food vs healthy food is pretty much the same. if anything, organic foods are very pricey. Fast food will also keep you from getting hungry throughout the day. With your itty bitty bland meal you will just end up hungry.

With $20.00 you could also buy fast food easily. McDonalds has a dollar menu just in case you forgot. You could get 2 mcdoubles and a small fry for less than $5. A big mac meal will cost around $5 as well. $9 for a quarter pounder meal seems a little high.

KFC also has big boxes for $5 that will keep you satisfied and feeling great the rest of the afternoon. I think you get more for your money at chicken places. Wendy & burger king also have cheap, filling options as well. Subway is healthy and are famous for the $5 foot longs. You can pack your water or diet soda with you. Maybe a 50 c bag of potato chips as well. With fast food it saves the hassles of the food melting and getting smashed inside your purse while you are at school or work. With fast food you get a fresh hot meal (most) of the time.
This isn't food, it's toxic waste. And those potato chips are soon to have a "Warning" on the packages. There is no "fresh" in any of this.

I can understand some instances of drive by dining, such as travel. But suggesting that this is a good food source for daily dining is absurd. You can not eat this way everyday and expect to live a long and healthy life.

You need some education, STAT.

Old 09-03-2011, 02:10 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,766,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth56 View Post
This isn't food, it's toxic waste. And those potato chips are soon to have a "Warning" on the packages. There is no "fresh" in any of this.

I can understand some instances of drive by dining, such as travel. But suggesting that this is a good food source for daily dining is absurd. You can not eat this way everyday and expect to live a long and healthy life.

You need some education, STAT.
Unfortunately, she has chosen to ignore the education provided to her here on CD in several threads (some started by her), in favor of defending eating garbage and being obese and unhealthy.

She's made her decision.

Old 09-03-2011, 02:23 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
Slow food movement: What Is Slow Food : Slow Food USA

I also interpret slow food as the food it takes time for you to prepare yourself that is healthy and nutritious.

Old 09-03-2011, 02:35 PM

2,222 posts, read 10,646,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
Unfortunately, she has chosen to ignore the education provided to her here on CD in several threads (some started by her), in favor of defending eating garbage and being obese and unhealthy.

She's made her decision.
It's just so hard to understand that someone can think this is OK to eat on a regular basis. Perhaps her parents are uneducated on healthy eating habits and this is the next generation of thinking. No wonder our children and this country is fat.

Old 09-03-2011, 03:57 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,522,865 times
Reading this thread and i just cant believe how CHEAP food is in USA. You say you have menus in mc donalds at 1 dollar??? or 5 dollars? We have plenty of mc donalds, burger kings and that kind of fast food places here in Buenos Aires, and the average menu at those places cost 40 pesos (wich would be like 10 dollars, but for us its like 40 dollars for you!)!

So, here is actually the other way around. Eating healthy (buying your vegetable, fruit, etcetera, in the "verdulería") is MUCH MUCH cheaper than eating fast food. Most of the times me eating healthy is a matter of saving money.

So, here, if you wanna be fat then you really have to spend more money.

Now that i think about it, im thankful for that. Maybe if Mc Donalds were $1 i would have a much much harder time eating this healthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss