Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 10:00 AM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadytoleaveFL View Post
Bodybuilding.com

This is a good website for asking questions about losing weight. They will help you come up with a healthy diet to lose weight to. Remember there is no magic pill but there are some supplements that can help but it all comes down to diet.
A healthy Body Weight and fitness simply can NOT be bought in "Pill Form" and I do not care what these pill manufacturers promote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
Fish or flax seed oil pills. Fiber supplements. You have to eat something with them though.

I just choose to eat foods with healthy fats and fiber though. Same effect.
GOOD for you!!

I found some good links on suggestions and explanations to diet choices that can really make a difference~~

Foodie Junky - Foods That Help You Suppress Your Appetite In a Natural Way

6 Healthy Foods That Naturally Suppress Your Appetite | Women's Health

Natural Appetite Suppressants That Keep You Feeling Full | POPSUGAR Fitness
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2015, 04:49 PM

15 posts, read 15,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquamarin View Post
Thank you for your suggestion. Organifi looks promising to me with a lots of good ingredients. Just trying to fund an appetite suppressant because I feel like I am snacking all day long... Snacking healthy but still...
I will return Perfomix Stimfree to GNC because if I am worried about what might happen after I take it - I would rather not...
No problem, the side effect of Oraganifi acts as a natural appetite suppressant and shouldn't effect you in any bad way. Performix Stimfree is a good one, is it expensive? You should consider ordering it online since GNC is known to sell it's products at a way higher price

Old 10-25-2015, 05:03 PM

6,103 posts, read 8,814,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrale21 View Post
No problem, the side effect of Oraganifi acts as a natural appetite suppressant and shouldn't effect you in any bad way. Performix Stimfree is a good one, is it expensive? You should consider ordering it online since GNC is known to sell it's products at a way higher price
A fool and his money are soon parted.

Old 10-25-2015, 05:26 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyd609 View Post
A fool and his money are soon parted.
Yep..There is an exception for Homeopathic treatments ( med/supplements) which means there is no regulatory oversight to ingredients.additives.purity nor even what is labelled is actually the content...

This industry is a multibillion dollar industry..yet folks spend the money..and often waste money..when spending same money on diet content would no doubt be far more helpful...

I couldn't believe the propaganda internet promotions of some of these treatments..not to mention some sort of clinicians that ascribe to it..BUT there IS no ability to actually TRACT efficacy..since only favourable results get suggested..ONLY one case..yet they portray miraculous results to SELL something..... Human Nature is what it is!1 Pill..Juice..powder is the cure to their life long BAD diet or unfortunately overlooking some physiologic reason for whatever is ailing them....

The sooner folks realize..and broad overview of just why they are gaining weight or feel the blues or lack energy...Geesh..Nothing simplistic comes to mind in answering ..

Diet is so important..and many deny it until symptomatic...then turn to quick fixes...WHY?? Ohh well..

Old 11-16-2015, 03:01 AM

5,616 posts, read 15,516,009 times
vyvanse, for binge eating disorder /prescription drug
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss