Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2016, 10:07 PM

1 posts, read 543 times

Advertisements

Hi!
Before asking my question let me first tell you my little story...
My weight as always been very variable... but during 2013 I managed to lower my BF% by a LOT I don't know how many in % or how many lbs it was (since here were I live we measure things in kg). I went from 120 Kg to 80 Kg that year... I felt really good at the time... But boom! at 2014 kicked in I went through some mayor problems in my personal life (In every aspect possible... Family, friends, education, financial, love, etc... (Well... at least I was healthy)) and fell through a terrible depression that stucked with me till early this year (2016)
I let myself be and start gaining weight before I knew it... At one point I was like "Oh f*ck it... I hate cardio.. Not going to do that again..." at try to embrace the way I looked since I was still suffering from anxiety and didn't care about what I ate... But some weeks ago I went I finished a project in which I was working for a lot of years and started feeling down and empty (Like post-success-project depression maybe? don't know if that exist.).
The thing is that the anxiety stopped and my appetite went down and since I (believe it or not) try to get the best of a situation... I started eating healthy and doing cardio again... on a static bike that I've got home without any porpouse but losing weight... Two days after that I found my motivation which excites me a lot... I been doing cardio everyday for 70 minutes since then(Like 3 weeks now)... The thing is that I don't want to stop not even for a day doing this kind of rutine till I manage to get to my goal and start a new routine. The thing is that on Fridays I'm pretty busy and I know that as soon as I get home I wont be doing nothing but lay down and rest... And I don't want that... So I figured out that before actually getting home I'll be going for a run for... But since I usually do static bike I don't know how much running should I do in order to burn fat :/

Any suggestion about it?

Btw I'm 25 Male 1.86 meters tall... (That's like 6'1 or 6'0 I think...) My goal right now is to get close to 12-15% BF and I've got no idea how much do I weight I want to see some changes on clothing (which I'm seeing ) first before going to the device that's used for weighting people which name I obviously forgot just now...

Thanks for your help and sorry if my english is bad... It's been years since the last time I used it :/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss