Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2017, 01:50 AM

2 posts, read 1,688 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone! I've been around this site ever since I started my diet last October and I'm very thankful for some threads out there that inspired me to get through some though times during my journey This time though, I think putting this out here can clarify more things for me as for some more personal advices. I hope you take the time to answer it

I've lost 34 kilograms since October. (Yay!)
I'm 183 centimers tall, 24 year old asian, male, medium frame (my wrist is 7 inches in diameter) and I weigh about 79 kg to 78.5. My first question is, am I thin enough? Or is it still okay for me to lose another 7 kilos?

Second, I live on about 1000 calories a day. 400 for my breakfast, 220 for lunch, 220 for dinner. I eat snacks during the weekends though. I know that that's too little but I don't feel hungry except for that 10 minutes before I eat.

And lastly, I think my inner thighs are still big. I don't have weighs. Any recommended excercise for that?

I excercise daily but not that much because I have an 8 hour job that involves me standing while pulling a kilo or 2 of plywood and inserting it in a machine. I don't feel faint or anything though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2017, 08:58 AM

1,222 posts, read 2,284,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshii22 View Post
I've lost 34 kilograms since October. (Yay!)
I'm 183 centimers tall, 24 year old asian, male, medium frame (my wrist is 7 inches in diameter) and I weigh about 79 kg to 78.5. My first question is, am I thin enough? Or is it still okay for me to lose another 7 kilos?
Congrats on your weight loss! I think your weight is fine but there are lots of people out there who are as tall as you and have a lower weight, so it's up to you I'd say. Do you like what you see when you look into the mirror? "Thin enough" then.

Quote:
Second, I live on about 1000 calories a day. 400 for my breakfast, 220 for lunch, 220 for dinner. I eat snacks during the weekends though. I know that that's too little but I don't feel hungry except for that 10 minutes before I eat.
There was no question here but you answered the point yourself. 1000 calories per day is not only too little it's very unhealthy. Not only do you probably not eat all the nutrients your body needs to function properly, it also messes with your metabolism big time. Definitely eat more, even if it slows down your weight loss.

Old 02-19-2017, 02:50 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,559,911 times
Quote:

Wow, I can't even walk past the kitchen without absorbing 220 cals. I can't see how in the world you can survive on that little of cals. Wish I could.

Old 02-19-2017, 08:05 PM

4,039 posts, read 3,796,822 times
I don't get it either. I'm a female and have never been able to have less than 1300 calories in a day.

Old 02-20-2017, 04:29 AM

2 posts, read 1,688 times
Thank you guys for the reply! I really need the reassurance because I feel like I'm going to fat if I eat more.

This is the longest time I've put up with a diet! I don't want to eff it up.

My measurements are 37 inch chest, 31 waist and 36 for my hips. Is that thin enough? I live in Japan and I see a lot of guys who are thinner. I've never been thin so I don't really have a clue. I was always the big kid.

Old 03-31-2017, 08:06 PM

22,694 posts, read 24,716,205 times
UCK and YIKES, 1000 calories a day.........I would be ready to genocide people.

Old 03-31-2017, 08:16 PM

7,214 posts, read 4,895,876 times
Quote:
Thank you guys for the reply! I really need the reassurance because I feel like I'm going to fat if I eat more.

This is the longest time I've put up with a diet! I don't want to eff it up.

My measurements are 37 inch chest, 31 waist and 36 for my hips. Is that thin enough? I live in Japan and I see a lot of guys who are thinner. I've never been thin so I don't really have a clue. I This will be rather long but please bare with me, I need to get everything outwas always the big kid.

Thin enough for what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss