Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 08:37 PM

931 posts, read 3,805,000 times

Advertisements

1 banana
2 cups of vanilla soy milk
whey protein

blend.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2009, 07:34 PM

3 posts, read 13,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylL13 View Post
I know someone who lost weight drinking smoothies for his meals. The man looked vibrant, his skin was glowing. I consume smoothies for breakfast and they boost my energy levels. I particularly find that blueberrys and bannanas boost the energy levels a lot. I do know that to lose weight, you do not want to skip breakfast. Skipping breakfast will slow your metabolism down because the body starts going into starvation mode because you are hungry. I think a smoothie will benefit you. Also put in some olive oil for healthy fats, and you have your protein, healthy fats, and fiber. I put in a small amount of oatmeal for fiber in mine. Smoothies are easy to make and very nutritious. I would say go ahead and have your smoothies for breakfast.

instead of olive oil use coconut oil.........thats the best kind of oil someone can use not to mention the tons of health benefits and it promotes in weight loss.....it helps with your thyroid and speeds up your metabolism. i use a tablespoon in each smoothie i have, i usually have 2 a day and a small piece if chicken with broccoli or some other veggie at night. coconut oil is the best way to go...google it t o see the many health benefits!

Old 03-24-2009, 07:39 PM

3 posts, read 13,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleo View Post
1 banana
2 cups of vanilla soy milk
whey protein

blend.

in my opinion soy milk is very bad for you, there have been many research articles on it....instead of soy milk I would use almond milk...it has 60 calories per serving and tastes great

Old 06-13-2009, 05:58 PM

1,009 posts, read 4,040,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary4you25 View Post
use coconut oil.........thats the best kind of oil someone can use not to mention the tons of health benefits and it promotes in weight loss
120 calories per tablespoon . . Nutiva Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil nutritional label (http://nutiva.com/products/nut_charts/10_chart.php - broken link).

Old 06-19-2009, 09:06 PM

5,002 posts, read 12,367,277 times
Try Ray and Terry's MRS's ... they have a berry mix which I like myself. It helped me lose 20 lb and regulate my sugar intake.

Old 01-29-2010, 11:54 AM

16 posts, read 53,802 times
Here's what I do...it's great!
Pineapple Blast
- 2 scoops* of Natural Edge vanilla Fat Burner Meal Replacement
- 6 to 8 ounces of water
- 4 ice cubes
- ½ cup pineapple chunks
- Blend for 15-30 seconds.

It's great as it's sweetened with Stevia as well!

Drink and become addicted...

Old 01-30-2010, 02:08 AM

11 posts, read 29,306 times
Post meal replacement weight loss smoothies

hi'
my sister have started using smoothies for breakfast.She take only fruits specially high carbohydrate containing fruits like banana,orange etc.Also takes protein powder, juice and soya milk. I think its helping she can loss 2 pound.

Old 02-08-2010, 10:58 PM

1 posts, read 5,160 times
Yes, I have been using Herbalife Meal Replacement shakes for a couple weeks now and I have already lost 6lbs. They taste really good, can hardly tell they are diet shakes. But they really work. Here's the link that I have... Healthy Living: Online Health, Supplement & Nutrition Store, Shapeworks weight loss, Herbalife (http://bit.ly/dqFZmw - broken link)

Old 02-15-2010, 11:07 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,868,057 times
The company that puts these products out. have a scam.. her eis how it works. they tell you , try it for free well less trhe $20 for shipping. then they enroll you in multiple companies that charge $14 to your credit card barely enough to notice and they give you nothing for that service. they don';t even tell you you're enrolled.

Stay away!!!! look on line and read many others have been scammed by this company. Right Size Smoothie is one to run from.

If you really want a good approach to weightloss check this out Best way to lose weight

Old 03-02-2010, 10:44 AM

16 posts, read 53,802 times
@AONE
How is Qivana different from any other MLM? Herbalife, Morinda, Qivana and etc. are all just MLM's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss