Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 08:05 PM

60 posts, read 280,002 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleo View Post
I come to spread the joy of cooking, healthy eating and food for weight loss.

Good luck and God Bless!

Oleo,

I don't have a problem with the healthy information you so joyously want to spread. I have a problem in the manner in which you are delivering your message. Man, you could have really educated people myself included. But you blew it with that nasty attitude.

Stop sending me your blessings. I get mine straight from GOD!

Old 01-27-2009, 08:11 PM

931 posts, read 3,802,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BESITOSDECOCO View Post
Oleo,

I don't have a problem with the healthy information you so joyously want to spread. I have a problem in the manner in which you are delivering your message. Man, you could have really educated people myself included. But you blew it with that nasty attitude.

Stop sending me your blessings. I get mine straight from GOD!
I knew you wouldn't be able to resist writing me back. But I have to give it to you....I didn't expect this sort of reaction. ahhaha Please stop presuming you know me or my life style and get a LIFE!!

Old 01-27-2009, 08:18 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,340,899 times
Quote:
Lean cuisine is disgusting overprocessed frozen food loaded with sodium, additives and preservatives. Not to mention, after you eat it can't seem to remember if you ate it or rubbed it all over your face. Furthermore, it gives you irregular bowel movements because of all the junk in them.

If you ever go to the grocery store and notice who buys their little boxes, you will notice that it's all fat people. Want to know where all of the healthy people are? In the produce section.

It amazes me that in this day in age with all the technology and information at our finger tips that we can't learn what food is actually good for us.

WHOLE FOODS, NATURAL FOODS. FOODS THAT COME OUT OF THE GROUND, NOT A MACHINE.

It's too bad that Americans fall for the advertising they see on tv. TV is there educator and a commercial never lies.

Look at people who are ripped, in great shape and feel great. I guarantee you that they aren't eating frozen dinners like Lien Cuisine or Healthy Choice.

hello Pot, my name is Kettle...

Quote:

I just finished my P90X workout, and now I am craving a cream filled chocolate doughnut.

I don't feel bad eating it, because I have to walk to the grocery store in order to get it!

Come on, don't you think one doughnut is okay?
Quote:
I feel pretty guilty right now. My intention was to get just one doughnut for $0.79 but instead they didn't have any more single ones.

Oh my god! 12 for $1.99 How am I going to eat all of these...
Quote:
I just ate 7 doughnuts.
Quote:

Other:
1 cream filled chocolate Krispy Kreme doughnut
not saying you're wrong, but you're coming across AWFULLY HARSH for someone who admitted to enjoying highly processed Krispy Kreme donuts and eating more than a few. if you can indulge in a donut, why can't someone else indulge in a MUCH HEALTHIER LC dinner?

PS: is it possible you could resize the pictures just a bit? not everyone has a super fast internet connection and this thread took forever to load

Old 01-27-2009, 08:21 PM

Who are you?

The doughnut thing was a joke. I brought the remaining 11 in for my coworkers.

If you are going to cheat, cheat on something good at least.

Large pictures are to capture detail.

Old 01-27-2009, 08:40 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,340,899 times
Quote:
Who are you?
well, I was the person who responded w/ helpful advice when you "admitted" to have eaten 7 donuts. guess I won't be doing that any more

Quote:
The doughnut thing was a joke. I brought the remaining 11 in for my coworkers.
considering all the people who tried to make you feel better, it would have been nice to point out that you were kidding. this is a weight loss forum and people HAVE struggled w/ binging issues in the past. making jokes like that isn't really helpful at all

Quote:
If you are going to cheat, cheat on something good at least.
again, pot and kettle. you scream at one person for contemplating a Lean Cuisine dinner and go on and on about how only fat people eat this "junk" and everyone should cook from scratch, yet you back track and say it's okay to have a donut everyday? really hypocritical there

Quote:
Large pictures are to capture detail.
large pictures like that is disrespectful to those viewers who may be on a slow internet connection. post the picture in a hyperlink so if people want more detail, they can click on it. not everyone wants to wait several minutes for a picture of a pot of tomatoes to load

Old 01-27-2009, 08:44 PM

Hahah You got me.

Old 01-27-2009, 09:10 PM

5,501 posts, read 22,444,847 times
My only problem with Lean Cuisine is it's too expensive. I can't afford it anymore.

I'm staying lean by not being able to afford food anymore.

Old 01-28-2009, 08:28 AM

8,814 posts, read 21,274,691 times
Unfortunately a very intresting and valuable thread has to be closed because of the insults and bickering of a few members.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss