Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 03:14 PM

10,090 posts, read 42,430,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flkingfan View Post
Holy moly he sure does have enough left to share. Maybe 3 or 4 more cats worth at least
LOL...At least that much and more!
Excuse while I go vacuum
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2010, 04:04 PM

553 posts, read 1,633,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyGirl1 View Post
of Dylan, and enough hair to make a new cat!

And that's only 1/2 of it!
But not too worry....The "Big D" still has plenty left to share! Just come on over wearing your black pants!
ShelbyGirl,

1. Your cat is beautiful!
2. Dylan is gorgeous! Is he older or is his face just lighter?
3. I love your flooring! I hate grout lines and yours is set so close together and it matches your animals! I'm impressed.
4. What kind of vacuum do you use, and do you vacuum daily?

Old 07-09-2010, 04:08 PM

10,090 posts, read 42,430,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmomof2 View Post
ShelbyGirl,

1. Your cat is beautiful! Aw thanks! That is Jax...he is a FlamePoint Munchkin...notice his short little legs?
2. Dylan is gorgeous! Is he older or is his face just lighter? The Big D is getting on in years...he turned 9 in April
3. I love your flooring! I hate grout lines and yours is set so close together and it matches your animals! I'm impressed.Ah Ha! You've discovered my secret...matching your floors to your animal hair!
4. What kind of vacuum do you use, and do you vacuum daily?
I do vacuum every single day.... and use a Dyson...will never, ever buy another brand!

Old 07-09-2010, 04:14 PM

553 posts, read 1,633,372 times
Quote:
I do vacuum every single day.... and use a Dyson...will never, ever buy another brand!
I didn't notice the short kitty legs at first! Funny.
Dylan has the sweetest face ever!
When we had to install new hardwood downstairs I took a tuft of hair shopping with us...but I have to say, yours matches better!
When we move and have carpet, a Dyson will be my first purchase. Finding the motivation to use it daily though...ugh.

Old 07-09-2010, 05:18 PM

1,201 posts, read 4,541,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
OH MY GOSH. And I thought TB was bad!!!

He's starting to looks like a hobo again. Time for another haircut! Maybe he can come hang with Big D before I give him a grooming.
You should have seen the haircut I attempted to give Buster. He has a couple of almost bald spots. I'm going to let it grow in a little and find a new groomer to take him to so he can have a proper hair cut lol

Old 07-10-2010, 10:44 PM

2,709 posts, read 6,317,297 times
Quote:
of Dylan, and enough hair to make a new cat!
We live in the same hairy world, I see! This is about 10 minutes of brushing on just one side while in the early stages of moult.

Shelby, your kitty is GORGEOUS. (Your retriever, too, of course!!)

Old 07-11-2010, 11:04 AM

3,749 posts, read 12,409,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niftybergin View Post
We live in the same hairy world, I see! This is about 10 minutes of brushing on just one side while in the early stages of moult.

Shelby, your kitty is GORGEOUS. (Your retriever, too, of course!!)
What a pretty pup you have! Love the look on his face in the picture. It looks to me like he is saying "Can I have it back please?"

Old 07-11-2010, 11:12 AM

6,304 posts, read 9,016,432 times
WOW!! I'm considering myself lucky that my found pup has extremely short hair. I remember, growing up with akitas, how we used to take turns out in the driveway with the brush and paper grocery bags. We used to fill up at least 3 or 4 at a time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs