Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 10:46 AM

51 posts, read 225,571 times

Advertisements

Originally Posted by Buburuza13
people you do not get that???????

she has no money for the vet...do you not think,she would not have already gone,if she had teh money...i meet so many people,who have no money to bring their pets to the vet..i am really sorry about them...

Hello! Amazing how many people have pets, but can't afford a veterinarian. How about taking into consideration costs to "properly" ensure the well being and care of our furry companions BEFORE opting to have any pets in the household. It's called responsibility and setting priorities. Veterinary care should have the highesest priority second only to caring for any off-spring ... yes, at the risk of appearing insensitive, even before the carbohydrates, sugar, cigarettes, chew, and beer. Furry creatures deserve "proper" professional care for all the unconditional love and affectioin they bring us human animals.

Last edited by Zoltani; 09-04-2011 at 10:55 AM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2011, 12:10 PM

266 posts, read 259,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltani View Post
hello! Amazing how many people have pets, but can't afford a veterinarian. How about taking into consideration costs to "properly" ensure the well being and care of our furry companions before opting to have any pets in the household. It's called responsibility and setting priorities. Veterinary care should have the highesest priority second only to caring for any off-spring ... Yes, at the risk of appearing insensitive, even before the carbohydrates, sugar, cigarettes, chew, and beer. Furry creatures deserve "proper" professional care for all the unconditional love and affectioin they bring us human animals.
+1

Old 09-04-2011, 02:53 PM

35 posts, read 218,535 times
Hi, sorry to hear about your dog. I hope you can figure out what he/she has. I found this post, maybe it will be helpful? I didn't read through the whole thing just the first two answers.

//www.city-data.com/forum/dogs/...r-dog-has.html

Old 09-05-2011, 12:54 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,047,807 times
This thread was originally posted over a year ago, let's hope the OP has her dog hacking situation under control by now!

Old 09-05-2011, 06:14 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,031,991 times
Vets are quite expensive & some of the comments to the op are out of line. Maybe some of you can donate some money to the op. I surely would if i could but im poorer then a illegal.

Old 09-27-2011, 12:57 PM

1 posts, read 791 times
I sincerely wish that our pets could be immune to contracting medical problems, but the facts are, most animals, i.e., dogs, cats and etc. like us humans are susceptible to catching whatever viral, bacterial and disease's are out there. Simply put, if you can't afford to take your sick pet to a vet don't have a pet. It's inhumane to make an innocent animal especially a pet suffer due to human ignorance.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:11 AM

4 posts, read 31,531 times
I have taken my dog to the vet three times for her cough, it has been 3 weeks since the first visit, we have finished the antibiotics, and the steroids, she does not have kennel cough and they x-rayed her heart and her throat. Both are good. The poor girl is exhausted and we don't know what else to do
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs