Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 10:44 AM

17,330 posts, read 33,032,639 times

Advertisements

HA! Love it! Way to go, Jazzy-girl!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2010, 12:34 PM

417 posts, read 1,068,314 times
What a great story! Sydney does this too...the last time we went to the pet store to pick up more food and bones, I went down the toy aisle to get him a new NylaBone for his teething..well we got to the register to pay, and after everything was rung up, the cashier asked me "That too?" And I turned around to see Sydney holding a huge stuffed duck in his mouth. So he got the duck obviously..too bad it lasted about an hour before he "gutted" it, which is why I normally almost never buy those kinds of toys...ohhh well, I couldnt turn down his smiling face

Old 07-14-2010, 02:15 PM

5,094 posts, read 12,588,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
what a great story dashdog.... that queen jazz is a wiley one.....

when we go to petsmart, bailey and dave will walk right into the checkstand kiosk to await their treats from the cashier..... we are regulars, so most of them recognize or know us.... but still, it gets purdy crowded in there until they back out and sit down to await their treat......

Funny thing is when Jazz has been at a Petsmart and the cashier hands her a treat she is polite and takes it then spits it out and looks at them...don't know if it is a " my mom told me not to take candy from strangers look" or a " Is this the best you can do look?"

I guess there is more of a thrill with shoplifting!

A confession, Dash shoplifted once too. We were in had gone to Sherman Oaks to see the holostic vet about his cancer ( and we had the added stress as Jazz was back home at the regular vets having surgery to removed her huge nerve sheath sarcoma )We got there early as it is about 100 miles away so we went walking and around the block we found a real nice holostic type pet store. I found this really nice gift for a friend and as I was paying the owner and I were talking. Dash looked at both of us and marched over to a box of loose treats, I said "leave it" and he looked at me like I had said OK and took one and gulped it down. I slipped the guy some money to cover it but Dash left there feeling like he had gotten away with his crime and had some pep to his step until that mean old vet put some neoplasene down his nose! I am sure on the ride home as he tried to put the fact that that seemingly nice older lady was really a vet with tricks up her sleeve he fell alseep and dreamed of his crime and the payoff of that super yummy treat! Hopefully there is no such thing as " leave it" or shop lifting in heaven and instead he can take and eat all the treats he wants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs