Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 11:29 AM

3,487 posts, read 9,458,674 times

Advertisements

No one is entitled to inherit money...She may not have been known as a nice person but you don't know why the grandkids were snubbed. Maybe they are horrible people. Maybe she caught them kicking Trouble around. You just don't know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2007, 12:48 PM

13,432 posts, read 28,852,967 times
Maybe they just shunned her and could give a rats azz about her money...she was a mean one thats for sure
After her son died she sued his estate for money he owed her and evicted her daughter in law and grand kids.

She had a guest book placed inside the crypt the ones that inherited must sign..she suggested they visit on the anniversary of his death

Old 08-31-2007, 07:08 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,538,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wi_Girl View Post
She sure seemed like a real piece of work! I can understand loving your animal and all but I'd at least have money aside to pamper my pooch and then try to do some good with my money. She was all about greed anyway. I'd be pissed if I was one of her grandkids who was left out! No doubt about it!
I suppose I'd be pissed too if I thought I were entitled to inherit someone else's money but didn't. It's kind of interesting to see people leaping to their defense without knowing anything about them. For all we know they were rotten shreds of human debris who didn't deserve a cent. Even if they weren't rotten... oh well. I guess they'll have to make it on their own like all of us out here without rich elder relatives.

Old 09-04-2007, 06:59 PM

34 posts, read 160,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
I suppose I'd be pissed too if I thought I were entitled to inherit someone else's money but didn't. It's kind of interesting to see people leaping to their defense without knowing anything about them. For all we know they were rotten shreds of human debris who didn't deserve a cent. Even if they weren't rotten... oh well. I guess they'll have to make it on their own like all of us out here without rich elder relatives.
Why do people think they are automatically entitled to inherit money from others? Laziness? Greed? Probably both. I agree drover, they could very well be rotten to the core and not deserving of a cent. She was an evil woman = maybe the kids made her that way

Old 09-05-2007, 09:19 AM

13,432 posts, read 28,852,967 times
Well the latest i read is she is not having the control from the grave she opted for.
She wanted Trouble buried in her crypt as well...cemetary says that's a no no....no animal remains.
Her brother who was supposed to take care of trouble has said he wants no part of it....waiting to see if the grand son, the second in line to care for trouble agrees.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs