Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 03:36 PM

692 posts, read 3,860,429 times

Advertisements

Since you guys wanted more pictures of Britches I uploaded the ones that were on the camera. Not all good, but hopefully it'll fill the void until next time.

"Why hello City Data!"

It had just stopped raining and the dogs went out for a potty break. Looks like Britches had other plans..The water is down to 72 degrees

I love getting pictures of him jumping into the water

"Is there something in that pool?"

uhoh

Buster you have been spotted, I repeat, Buster you have been spotted!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other hand; later he and Neville were playing and it was too cute not to get pictures. They both look like demon dogs because of the flash.

Britches giving his foot a little nibble

"num num num"

"Britches you taste like chicken"

And then they hugged it out

But now Neville is gone so he just rough houses with the other dogs. I hope these were able to curb your Britches needs. lol Have a great week everyone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2008, 05:36 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,973,302 times
Thanks! I'm listening to the news, some political #$&%, so Britches is a welcome sight!

Old 10-19-2008, 05:38 PM

Since no one has posted I thought I'd add some more pictures.. I was messing around with the different settings on my camera and some came out pretty cute.

I took Ted out front since I haven't gotten pictures of him in a while. His hair has gotten so long it's hard to get any that are good because you can't see his face.

And last was taken with one of the pumpkins.

Britches the treat ****. He can never have to many treats, well if you ask him that's what he'd tell you.

Funny coloring and a funny face

Mahalo; FINALLY I was able to get some shots of her. She hates the camera so whenever she sees it she either hides, puts her ears down, or she'll start to yodel at me.

Britches couldn't help, but stand right in front of her the entire time I was trying to snag a picture of her.

I'm told Buster isn't photogenic, but I find him rather intellictual looking when his mouth is closed. When it's open.. that's another story. lol

The latest group shot (without Teddie) I'm still working on it.

Old 10-19-2008, 06:13 PM

5,715 posts, read 15,069,552 times
Quote:
Britches couldn't help, but stand right in front of her the entire time I was trying to snag a picture of her.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74...o/DSC07263.jpg

You could crop the picture of Mahalo just to take out Britches and it would be a shot worth framing. Hold up a piece of paper over your monitor.

That brick wall is gorgeous with her!

Old 10-19-2008, 08:50 PM

2,154 posts, read 4,436,468 times
Please tell me you have adopted Britches as your own? I can't imagine why anyone would now take that BEAUTIFUL dog! You take amazing photos of all the dogs you come across. Love looking at all of them. TFS

Old 10-19-2008, 09:11 PM

8,200 posts, read 35,526,772 times
Ted's looking like a little hippie with the long hair !

Cute dogs, all of them . Makes me want to have a pool just so I could watch my own dogs have all that fun .

Old 10-20-2008, 09:29 AM

4,334 posts, read 13,689,801 times
Britches just loves the camera.....cute! Such a cute doggie. He is soooo unique looking. You are sooo lucky to have him. I love the pic of the four of them...they fit so well together and are all soooo cute! Keep these pics coming.....as we all love Britches and some of us here are keeping our fingers crossed that you keep him!
After all he has now become the CD Dog Forum Poster Boy! Sorry, Pitster Boy!

Old 10-20-2008, 10:05 AM

1,309 posts, read 4,201,579 times
They are all so cute! Don't they live the good life at your home, huh?

Old 10-20-2008, 11:37 AM

376 posts, read 1,813,412 times
Great pictures, once again! Love the group pictures -- wouldn't it have been perfect with Teddy in the middle? Always love your pictures, thanks for sharing.

Old 10-20-2008, 12:54 PM

I've thought about all the ways and considered all things to keep him and it's not doable right now. If anything changes I'll be sure to let you know. lol

I'm glad everyone liked the pictures!

Mikenbasicsmama - I like to think they're living pretty spoiled. The faces that look at me through the windows don't seem to think so.

MyTimeNow - I know. I should have run in and gotten him from inside. That's what I need is a Halloween group shot of them all... Like that'll happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs