Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Duluth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2010, 10:24 AM

55 posts, read 116,817 times

Advertisements

is excess permanent. It is not seeming like it but thet have been in our mall for a few months now. Sephora could take their spot And i do Not think it is neccessary to add a second floor. We cant sustain the multiple store we have in out mall today. ithink we need larger brand stores becuase they will actually last
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2010, 09:16 PM

129 posts, read 248,558 times
D-tuura. Agreed, just curious. :-) Excess is not permanent. There are going out business signs up, which is fine with me cause it was not a great store at all.

Old 03-09-2010, 06:48 PM

1,202 posts, read 3,450,931 times
Excess is closed and Christopher Banks has moved to the spot where C.J. Banks was. This seems to me as a good move because it opens up the old Christopher Banks location up, which is a great spot. Sephora who last time I heard is still coming to Duluth would fit perfectly there! And now I am thinking that Build A Bear will be going where the jewelry store was across from Helzbergs, the name escapes me right now.

Old 03-11-2010, 04:01 AM

432 posts, read 1,120,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duluthian2008 View Post
Excess is closed and Christopher Banks has moved to the spot where C.J. Banks was. This seems to me as a good move because it opens up the old Christopher Banks location up, which is a great spot. Sephora who last time I heard is still coming to Duluth would fit perfectly there! And now I am thinking that Build A Bear will be going where the jewelry store was across from Helzbergs, the name escapes me right now.
I just looked at the mall directory and it lists Finish Line as a coming soon tenant for the former Christopher&Banks.

Old 03-11-2010, 09:55 AM

WOW! Finish Line is a GREAT new tenant for the mall! That really impresses me! Good find nateduluthnative. I cannot believe that they replaced the jewlery store with another local gift shop, "Lost Lake Gifts". The Miller Hill Mall better get a move on with its stores this Spring. They have so many great spaces available, they just need to fill them with worthy tenants.

Old 03-11-2010, 05:01 PM

Just found out about another new store coming to the Miller Hill Mall. Ulta Beauty will be opening up a store at the mall and now is hiring! I am so surprised with the mall lately! The tenants they are getting are great! I believe this is what the mall would have been looking for to replace the old Champs space. The store at the mall will be an Ulta Comestics store AND Salon. I am not sure exactly where it will be going in the mall because the average store location is 10,000 square feet, and being ours will include a salon too I think the only place in the mall that could handle it would be the old Champs space!

Old 03-11-2010, 07:54 PM

By the way, it turns out Lost Lake Gifts is a Minnesota Chain gift store. They have locations at almost all of the malls in the Twin Cities and St. Cloud.

Old 03-12-2010, 07:19 PM

432 posts, read 1,120,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duluthian2008 View Post
Just found out about another new store coming to the Miller Hill Mall. Ulta Beauty will be opening up a store at the mall and now is hiring! I am so surprised with the mall lately! The tenants they are getting are great! I believe this is what the mall would have been looking for to replace the old Champs space. The store at the mall will be an Ulta Comestics store AND Salon. I am not sure exactly where it will be going in the mall because the average store location is 10,000 square feet, and being ours will include a salon too I think the only place in the mall that could handle it would be the old Champs space!
Ulta has grown significantly in the Cities over the last decade. Thet were once called Ulta2 and they are in upscale or lifestyle type centers. My only guess is that they'll take the old Champs space and maybe that smaller space next to it that that lighting store was in.

Old 03-12-2010, 07:33 PM

243 posts, read 594,522 times
That is really interesting about Ulta - I had never seen that particular chain before. It's great that they are common in upscale shopping centers and lifestyle centers. I would love for the Miller Hill Mall to transition into a combination indoor mall and lifestyle center with a much better selection of stores. It seems that they are in a significant transition right now, and it really needs a makeover.

Anyone know of any other stores coming to the mall? Would love to see a big-draw restaurant in the front of the mall somewhere.

Old 03-13-2010, 11:52 AM

Ulta will be going where Champs was, and one can only assume that they will take they old Charter space too. If they dont the Champs space isnt large enough. My question is, will Ulta do a full renovation, interior and exterior? I really hope they totally change the exterior. Its looked like the for a while, even though it doesnt look that bad, it definitely does not seem like an Ulta store front. I really was shocked when I found UIta is coming to Duluth being they are usually only found in larger more affluent malls with higher end tenants. Glad the Miller Hill Mall is going in the right direction!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Duluth