Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2018, 04:00 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,460,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo302 View Post
:thumbsup:

That poster apparently has all the time in the world to write those unintelligible love letters to communism. Seems like a less than constructive existence.
Jimbo, I have you read any of my other posts. When people are incapable of defending their own positions, they resort to personal attacks.

My posts have been intelligible and accurate with historical data to back them up. Mean while people like you and Kaz throw personal insults being as you lack the intellectual capacity to debate actual issues. You know nothing about me, and you have yet to bring up one significant point.

Sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2018, 04:49 PM

2,755 posts, read 1,797,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Jimbo, I have you read any of my other posts. When people are incapable of defending their own positions, they resort to personal attacks.

My posts have been intelligible and accurate with historical data to back them up. Mean while people like you and Kaz throw personal insults being as you lack the intellectual capacity to debate actual issues. You know nothing about me, and you have yet to bring up one significant point.

Sad.
Hmmm, may have spoken a little quick there Winter

Old 11-01-2018, 05:12 PM

4,891 posts, read 4,837,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiteLiving View Post

I know he is writing in English because I recognize the individual words. It;s how those words are strung together that makes absolutely no sense.

Old 11-01-2018, 05:48 PM

2,755 posts, read 1,797,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminnm View Post
I know he is writing in English because I recognize the individual words. It;s how those words are strung together that makes absolutely no sense.
He'll blame it on posting from his phone. I guess personal accountability doesn't exist in his make believe utopian society.

Old 11-01-2018, 06:19 PM

3,366 posts, read 1,612,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminnm View Post
No, no; I clearly read that the issue is that you just don't understand how "smart" winterfall is.
You just don't have the "intellectual capacity" to understand all that nonsense, "comrade".

Old 11-01-2018, 06:32 PM

15,587 posts, read 7,614,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
What is wrong with you, I quote that post as an explanation since I don’t want to type it all over again since I went through the logic argument already.
That post was unreadable the first time and is still unreadable, so we don't need to see it over and over. Especially since it's not based in any reality a human has ever seen.

Old 11-01-2018, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
That post was unreadable the first time and is still unreadable, so we don't need to see it over and over. Especially since it's not based in any reality a human has ever seen.
If you don’t want to believe it that’s not my problem. I share facts. Just because they can’t be debunked and you have to resort to baseless accusations isn’t my problem.

Old 11-01-2018, 07:34 PM

Quote:
SL, autocorrect does this to me. Besides the one bolder area, is anything else wrong?

Old 11-01-2018, 07:36 PM

Quote:
He'll blame it on posting from his phone. I guess personal accountability doesn't exist in his make believe utopian society.
This is a nonsense post. I’ve spent an incredible amount of time discussing this issue with you and despite all my answers you have nothing left to resort to but personal slander.

Yes, auto correct messes up some of my sentences, but the message is clear.

Old 11-01-2018, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo302 View Post
No, no; I clearly read that the issue is that you just don't understand how "smart" winterfall is.
You just don't have the "intellectual capacity" to understand all that nonsense, "comrade".
Jimbo, your mockery is childish.

I’ve explained in depth all of my positions and you’ve failed to respond to any of them.

Just like Kaz who got angry and attacked me after I gave a complete answer to his questions, you seem to be determined to avoid discussing the issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics