Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 09:51 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,480,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Looks like the people of Delaware don't think much of a witch who advocates an end to masturbation. This seat has literally been handed to the Democrats by the teabaggers. Thanks fools.
53 percent of likely voters in Delaware are supporting Coons, with 36 percent backing O'Donnell.

Republican challenger John Boozman continues to lead incumbent Democrat Blanche Lincoln by nearly 20 points in Arkansas’ U.S. Senate race.

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Voters in Arkansas shows Boozman earning 55% support, while Lincoln picks up 37% of the vote.

Why is Democrat Lincoln losing by a larger percentage in her state than O'Donell is in Delaware?

One would conclude that after reading some of these posts, that if O'Donnell is dumb, Blanche Lincoln must be dumber.

And that Lincoln might be a witch too, and masturbates too much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2010, 12:17 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,226,528 times
Lincoln barely won her primary, it even had to go to a runoff. Many Democrats wanted her out because she is seen as a quasi-Republican. So she has no support from Republicans, obviously, and weak support from her Democratic base.

O'Donnell won 53 percent to Castle's 47 percent in the Delaware primary. She has stronger support among her Republican base, yet not among all DE voters.

Old 10-09-2010, 01:54 PM

1,077 posts, read 3,236,138 times
Can you imagine O'donnell having that much political power, she's a nut!

Old 10-09-2010, 05:59 PM

516 posts, read 375,611 times
The left calling names, denigrating, insulting, and making fun of. It's not working, children.

Old 10-09-2010, 06:05 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
Even if the Dem wins this race it still gves me great satisfaction that Mike Castle lost the primary. I bet he couldn't wait to "reach across the aisle" and work with dems. I LOVE the fact that he has been denied. RINOs are everything that's wrong with the political process. I want to see them all purged out of the Republican party. If a Senator is going to advance the Obama agenda I just assume they have a (D) in front of their names. Mike Castle losing the primary was one of my single favorite moments of 2010.
Yeah screw working together for america! It's the republicans way or NO! even if it messes up the country even more! To hell with obama wanting to work together on the issues, its far right or nothing! Yeah that's the spirit!

Old 10-09-2010, 08:18 PM

888 posts, read 1,186,383 times
You maybe able to keep a straight face while discussing O'Donnell as a "serious" candidate, but I certainly can't.
Be it the....."I'm not a witch" video, or her anti-spanking the monkee views.
She might be at the moment, the best stand up comic in America.

Steve

Old 10-09-2010, 10:17 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,846,914 times
Darn it gearhound, you've got to quit posting such sensible things. I can't rep you again but here's an "attaboy" for ya.

Old 10-10-2010, 12:36 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,480,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
Darn it gearhound, you've got to quit posting such sensible things. I can't rep you again but here's an "attaboy" for ya.
I know Christine isn't gonna win.

But if she did she wouldn't vote to spend America into oblivion like Coons will. For the record ... golfgod thinks it's good to spend money we don't have.

Between who you've deemed a witch and Nancy Pelosi. And who's credible and who's not. I'd say O'Donell has a much better chance of getting into heaven than the Devil ( Pelosi ).

If O'Donell was a Democrat -- you'd be clapping your hands. And playing some kind of card against the Republicans. You know, something like Republicans hate witches.

O'Donell is not a witch and you know it, everyone knows it.

You are unpatriotic.

Old 10-10-2010, 12:40 AM

4,696 posts, read 5,819,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Yeah screw working together for america! It's the republicans way or NO! even if it messes up the country even more! To hell with obama wanting to work together on the issues, its far right or nothing! Yeah that's the spirit!
Obama's idea of working together on the issues is jumping over to his side and agreeing with him. Working together was pre-election hype to make him sound like a moderate instead of the leftist he truly is.

Old 10-10-2010, 12:41 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,375,727 times
Default Excellent post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Looks like the people of Delaware don't think much of a witch who advocates an end to masturbation. This seat has literally been handed to the Democrats by the teabaggers. Thanks fools.

TRENDING: O’Donnell far behind, new polls say – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
Thanks fools is absolute right. Can you imagine that we live in a time when such pathetic people are propped up as being qualified? Just a shame!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections