Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 01:39 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,971,624 times

Advertisements

I think the Globe might finally have had enough of barney and his arrogance.

Dude, show some respect - The Boston Globe

Quote:
When I called Frank yesterday to ask if he condones his partner goading and mocking an opponent, he told me that “Jimmy’’ is a talented amateur photographer putting together a photo essay of the campaign.

When I asked if Frank planned to apologize for Ready’s behavior, Frank said: “Jim should have broken it off and not responded.
Barney called the guy back three times - Barney is nervous and running scared.

Now THIS seat would be beautiful to win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2010, 02:20 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,635,324 times
What a babbling, confused idiot!!! Barney Frank makes the worst of the tea party candidates look like Einsteins!

Another hero of the left. Boy they have some real freaks!

Old 10-22-2010, 01:18 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,953,749 times
Default The Barney shuffle

Great ad against Barney Franke!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QbNG...layer_embedded

Time to get behind Sean Bielat and FIRE BARNEY!
ByeByeBarney.org - Sean Bielat for Congress

Old 10-22-2010, 07:19 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,041,341 times
The funniest Barney Frank incident this year was when he made a commotion over not getting a senior discount to ride the Fire Island ferry. I thought that was hilarious.

Of course, I don't live in Massachusetts. Has he finally confessed to being a primary causer of the Fannie/Freddie mortgage fiasco? I thought I heard that he had. Was I imagining that?

Old 10-22-2010, 10:26 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,833,054 times
i see the orgy all here....

Old 10-23-2010, 12:54 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,140,532 times
It really irks me that the media didnt make this a big story. Actually, they didnt report on it at all, the big liberal media that is. While it doesnt shock me at all, it still ticks me off.

Just imagine if Sarah Palin had her husband go and do this to a Democrat opponent. The media would report on it non-stop for a week, SNL would use it in a sketch for weeks, etc ...you know the deal. Yet Barney Frank pretty much gets away with it without major media attention.

I wish the worst upon the people of Barney Frank's, Pelosi's, Boxer's, Reid's, Grayson's districts if they are idiotic enough to re-elect these people. They deserve nothing but the worst for continuing to allow DC's biggest crooks, liars, and self serving trash to stay in power.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections