Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2012, 06:11 PM

758 posts, read 593,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
That is the most cosmic spastic interpretation known to mankind; your name is well chosen!

A demon featured in German folklore! Yes indeed - I was RIGHT - your name is very well chosen. Put the "pipe" (dream) down!

This is America (it used to be before Obama) Whew... are you a "czar"??
No, I'm not a czar. I'm a pragmatist and realist who knows how to spell "city." I also have the cognitive ability for abstract thinking not to mention using proper grammar and syntax. I'm good at connecting the dots and formulating chaos theory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2012, 06:11 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,818,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
Absolutely! Gay people have just as much right to marry as straight people. If it's okay for people to marry outside their race and religion, then I see no reason why it should be illegal for gay couples to marry. If it's okay to marry your first cousin and screw farm animals in places like North Carolina, that proves my point further. Gay marriages are inconsequential for they aren't hurting anything or anybody.

The federal, state, and local governments should be concerned about more pressing issues like unemployment, joblessness, education, global warming, the war on terror, bringing home the troops from Iraq, and whatnot. All these have far more significant impact on our society than two people of the same gender tying the knot. When New York State legalized gay marriages, the polar ice caps didn't melt; Iran didn't invade; and Al-Qaida didn't launch another attack.
Sit back & watch what happens - !! Ancient History is not one of your strong suits!!

History will repeat itself - God cannot be mocked - what you sow that shall ye reap!

Marriage was first insitituted by God HIM-self as One Man & One woman for life.
No matter what (new laws) are passed - it will never ever change God's definition. Watch the destruction that will take place. (future)!! It is promised and one thing I have learned from the bible is that it is IMPOSSIBLE for God to Lie! He is the same yesterday today & forever!

sure... .. no doubt about it; man has made plenty and plenty of mistakes!!

Obama has shaken his fist @ God - Obama swore to uphold & defend the constitution! He has repeatedly lied again and again. He doesn't take his oath of office seriously - GOD DOES!!

Watch what happens!!

Old 05-15-2012, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephler View Post
So what?
'tis all good.

We have Greek Town, Dearborn (the largest single population of Muslims in the US).

Not far from where I live is the only Finnish radio station in the US, lots of Fins up here.

The idea behind the proposal is to encourage Chinese investors to open businesses here and take advantage of in-state tuition at the University of Michigan, saving tens of thousands of dollars per student.
From The Detroit News: Chinatown in works near Ann Arbor | The Detroit News | detroitnews.com

Why are you such a bigot and so prejudice Sity?
You just can't see the handwriting on the wall - but then again Now I can see why!!

Old 05-15-2012, 06:13 PM

Quote:

I guess you haven't heard the good news comrade!!

200 acres were just purchased... ... for one purpose in Michigan!!

A 100% Chinese only CITY!!

THREE DIFFERENT LINKS TO THE TRUTH!!
So what if there are lots of Chinese people living there. What's your point? Let me ask you something. What Indian tribe do you belong to? Don't tell me something like, "Uh! Duh! Well I think I might be part Cherokee," either. Do you live on an actual reservation?

Old 05-15-2012, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Sit back & watch what happens - !! Ancient History is not one of your strong suits!!

History will repeat itself - God cannot be mocked - what you sow that shall ye reap!

Marriage was first insitituted by God HIM-self as One Man & One woman for life.
No matter what (new laws) are passed - it will never ever change God's definition. Watch the destruction that will take place. (future)!! It is promised and one thing I have learned from the bible is that it is IMPOSSIBLE for God to Lie! He is the same yesterday today & forever!

sure... .. no doubt about it; man has made plenty and plenty of mistakes!!

Obama has shaken his fist @ God - Obama swore to uphold & defend the constitution! He has repeatedly lied again and again. He doesn't take his oath of office seriously - GOD DOES!!

Watch what happens!!
You know what? None of that religious psychobabble scares me. First of all, I was an anthropology minor. I've seen hard substantial evidence that proves evolution was real. Human and chimp DNA are 98.6-percent alike. We humans, chimps, binobos, and other primates have reasoning skills. Not to mention they're more closely related to us than gorillas who are also bipedal creatures with phalanges similar to ours. Oh yeah! I'm also a pagan. My spiritual beliefs have been around for at least 35,000 years, so you're wasting your time scaring me. Instead you're making me say, "Thank God I'm college educated." No pun intended.

Old 05-15-2012, 06:17 PM

6,424 posts, read 13,315,170 times
I guess you had better go after the Pope to Sity, after all, he was a Hitlers Young member.

You're one sad person.

Old 05-15-2012, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephler View Post
I guess you had better go after the Pope to Sity, after all, he was a Hitlers Young member.

You're one sad person.
Are you talking about the same Pope at the Vatican who tried so diligently to cover up the pedophile scandal?

Old 05-15-2012, 06:21 PM

Quote:
You just can't see the handwriting on the wall - but then again Now I can see why!!
Why? Because I think everyone on earth is the same?

By the way, 200 acres is nothing. You haven't even read why they want to come here... an Education! Something you don't have and it shows.

Old 05-15-2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
Are you talking about the same Pope at the Vatican who tried so diligently to cover up the pedophile scandal?
That would be the one.

Old 05-15-2012, 06:24 PM

The Pope(s) were men - SINNERS just like everyone else - ain't nothing special about no pope never was - never will be.

HISTORY IS WHAT WE HAVE YET TO LEARN FROM: PAST HISTORY - The Hebrew Calendar - Even provides the exact date(s) of destruction!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections