Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 04:15 PM

2,601 posts, read 8,529,061 times

Advertisements

I'm independent and have held office and taught government.
I go into practically every election with an open-mind.

I give Obama a B so far. Could he fix the economy himself- probably not. Has he done anything especially creative ( cash for clunkers was ok) probably not.

I like Ron Paul because he would really cut the military and there's plenty of waste. I like New Mexico's Gary Johnson. I might vote for them over Obama.

I would not vote for the two bimbos -even for dogcatcher. Romney will do what the polls want him to do - but that's not impressive - but not totally horrible. Gingrichs is a slime - he made such a big deal of going after Clinton for his BJ all the while he was having an affair.

if the GOP doesn't come up with someone fresh and interesting - I will vote for Obama and millions will do the same. He will win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2011, 04:18 PM

537 posts, read 819,800 times
I agree. Even if you don't approve of Obama, you have to admit that the GOP is not really running many strong candidates.

Old 06-01-2011, 04:29 PM

898 posts, read 828,787 times
Just how stupid would one have to be to vote for him again? Look around you, the nation's collapsing, in large part due to obama and his policies.

Old 06-01-2011, 04:30 PM

537 posts, read 819,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomba View Post
Just how stupid would one have to be to vote for him again? Look around you, the nation's collapsing, in large part due to obama and his policies.
America is not collapsing. It's not in good shape, but it's hardly collapsing.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:28 PM

898 posts, read 828,787 times
You'd better open your eyes and look around. No one will give this fool another chance except for the lunatic fringe left and Negroes.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:55 PM

956 posts, read 1,115,394 times
Quote:
You'd better open your eyes and look around. No one will give this fool another chance except for the lunatic fringe left and Negroes.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Old 06-01-2011, 06:23 PM

1,027 posts, read 825,806 times
Quote:

That pretty much sums up why Obama will win another 4 years.

I hope your not a Republican.

Old 06-01-2011, 06:26 PM

2,714 posts, read 4,286,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean2026 View Post

I give Obama a B so far. Could he fix the economy himself- probably not. Has he done anything especially creative ( cash for clunkers was ok) probably not.

I like Ron Paul because he would really cut the military and there's plenty of waste. I like New Mexico's Gary Johnson. I might vote for them over Obama.

I would not vote for the two bimbos -even for dogcatcher. Romney will do what the polls want him to do - but that's not impressive - but not totally horrible. Gingrichs is a slime - he made such a big deal of going after Clinton for his BJ all the while he was having an affair.

if the GOP doesn't come up with someone fresh and interesting - I will vote for Obama and millions will do the same. He will win.
Ron Paul is the only candidate who can beat Obama right now.

"Who does best against Obama? Paul. The congressman from Texas" - CNN
CNN Poll: Still no front-runner in the battle for the GOP nomination – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Old 06-01-2011, 08:30 PM

2,793 posts, read 6,128,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean2026 View Post

You sound more like a Democrat.

Old 06-01-2011, 08:31 PM

2,601 posts, read 8,529,061 times
I love to see zoomba talk in specifics - where are the educated Republicans? Ron Paul √√√√√
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections