Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which of the polls are right about Paul?
The online polls: Paul has been purposely shut down by the corporate media 26 40.63%
The media polls: The online polls have been artificially inflated by his supporters trolling forums 16 25.00%
Both/Neither: His approval numbers are higher than the media show, but nowhere near the online ones. 22 34.38%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 04:06 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,885,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I happen to be in that large majority that you call stupid. Thanks for the vote of confidence in us.
ROB (RoysOldBoy) you seem to like stepping in front of bullets labelled stupid.

hmmmm . . .

That doesn't seem too smart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2011, 07:16 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,828,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
geeze you don't think much of yourself do you? It must be nice to be one of the few who is intelligent. I am sure the rest of the country will depend on yo for advise cause you are so smart...

Nita
It's not my fault that most Americans are stupid. I wish that were not the case, but when you see that a majority voted for Bush TWICE- what else can you say?

Old 09-13-2011, 07:42 PM

77,770 posts, read 105,273,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
It's not my fault that most Americans are stupid. I wish that were not the case, but when you see that a majority voted for Bush TWICE- what else can you say?
and because you didn't support Bush you are not stupid, is that what you are saying?

Nita

Old 09-14-2011, 11:43 AM

2,618 posts, read 6,181,630 times
Quote:
It would not have mattered if Bush, Kerry, or Gore had won those elections. They would have all done the same things while in office. I think the current President has driven home that point that there clearly are no differences between Democrats and Republicans.

Old 09-15-2011, 12:16 AM

313 posts, read 836,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdubs3201 View Post
It would not have mattered if Bush, Kerry, or Gore had won those elections. They would have all done the same things while in office. I think the current President has driven home that point that there clearly are no differences between Democrats and Republicans.
That is exactly right! More and more people are realizing that there isn't much difference between the two sides. I just hope it doesn't take too much longer for the rest to wake up. This, IMO, is an excellent article from an outsiders view.

Robin Koerner: "First Do No Harm": Constitutional and Conservative Liberals

Old 09-15-2011, 08:40 AM

37,955 posts, read 17,980,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StampinTami View Post
That is exactly right! More and more people are realizing that there isn't much difference between the two sides. I just hope it doesn't take too much longer for the rest to wake up. This, IMO, is an excellent article from an outsiders view.

Robin Koerner: "First Do No Harm": Constitutional and Conservative Liberals
Great article. First do no harm are words to live by. I wish the congressional battles were between Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul types. Dennis is a dem I can live with.

Old 09-15-2011, 10:15 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,673,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Great article. First do no harm are words to live by. I wish the congressional battles were between Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul types. Dennis is a dem I can live with.
LMAO would you stop. There is a difference on how you run your life and using government to force your will on me.
In your life, I wish you the best. However when you take away my rights you will never, ever get my cooperation. I dislike people who steal from me.

Old 09-15-2011, 10:21 PM

16,427 posts, read 22,277,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdubs3201 View Post
It can very well happen. But without a doubt, the corporatocracy/facist establishment will do everything in their power to stop him.
They threatened to cut Perot's daughter's head off if he didn't withdraw. Then there was Bobby Kennedy...

Old 09-16-2011, 07:31 AM

Quote:
....AND "they" voted for Obama after bush!! Can you believe it?

I'm with you on stupidity, however I think the vote counts are fudged anyway. This country is too big. How would you EVER know if a poll or vote was legit?

You wouldn't.

Old 09-16-2011, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
LMAO would you stop. There is a difference on how you run your life and using government to force your will on me.
In your life, I wish you the best. However when you take away my rights you will never, ever get my cooperation. I dislike people who steal from me.
Coming from a guy who hates Ron Paul. LMAO at you, sir.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections