Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 04:44 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,319,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
The USA IS ALREADY BANKRUPT....the bankers have an 'invested interest' not to foreclose. So..the USA floats a little longer. How, much longer?

Israel is probably the ONLY Nation who is the USA's only real friend.
If they are such good friends, why have they committed so many acts of espionage against us?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2011, 06:01 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,673,090 times
Originally Posted by quality guy
The USA IS ALREADY BANKRUPT....the bankers have an 'invested interest' not to foreclose. So..the USA floats a little longer. How, much longer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
If they are such good friends, why have they committed so many acts of espionage against us?
What evidence is there??? to substantiate such a RIDICULOUS, false statement?

Old 09-20-2011, 07:02 PM

372 posts, read 1,044,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy

What evidence is there??? to substantiate such a RIDICULOUS, false statement?

Category:Israeli spies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 09-20-2011, 07:19 PM

Wow, that does it. You've clearly shown documented evidence?

Who are you trying to fool with an absurd Wiki 'tale' regarding one so-called American.

More proof....people will try 'everything' (ANYTHING) on a forum.

Old 09-20-2011, 08:29 PM

372 posts, read 1,044,743 times
Quote:
Wow, that does it. You've clearly shown documented evidence?

Who are you trying to fool with an absurd Wiki 'tale' regarding one so-called American.

More proof....people will try 'everything' (ANYTHING) on a forum.
Come on man! Your the one that says anything and everything on the forum. Google "israeli spies convicted in US" and you get page after page. Don't take my word for it, do it yourself. Here's anthother list:

JEWISH AND ISRAELI SPIES (http://www.wake-up-america.net/jewish_and_israeli_spies.htm - broken link)

Next look up "canadian spies convicted in the US" and please post a link to educate us all. I got nothing.

Old 09-20-2011, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by undfan View Post
Come on man! Your the one that says anything and everything on the forum. Google "israeli spies convicted in US" and you get page after page. Don't take my word for it, do it yourself. Here's anthother list:

JEWISH AND ISRAELI SPIES (http://www.wake-up-america.net/jewish_and_israeli_spies.htm - broken link)

Next look up "canadian spies convicted in the US" and please post a link to educate us all. I got nothing.
I won't waste one more second on false propaganda!

Old 09-20-2011, 09:03 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,978,704 times
Quote:
Lemme guess, you are a creationist.

Old 09-20-2011, 09:34 PM

799 posts, read 1,449,993 times
Quote:

Israel has been spying on the U.S. for years. It's not a secret. Fox News did a news piece on it years ago. Someone uploaded the piece on youtube.

Israel spies on the USA part 1 - YouTube

Old 09-22-2011, 01:36 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,519,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
I'm going to tell you something about ISRAEL.

Here are the facts.

Our constitution and our individual freedoms have nothing to do with ISRAEL. If anything all the weapons and money we have given them they should have their own defense and do what they want to "DEFEND" itself.
Also if we supported isreal we wouldnt be supporting the dictators and giving weapons and money the crazy arabs that surround ISRAEL.
I say let ISRAEL do what it wants to defend her self and end all foreign aid to the entire region and wish them good luck.
Those are Ron Paul's sentiments exactly.

Old 09-22-2011, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll
I'm going to tell you something about ISRAEL.

Here are the facts.

Our constitution and our individual freedoms have nothing to do with ISRAEL. If anything all the weapons and money we have given them they should have their own defense and do what they want to "DEFEND" itself.
Also if we supported isreal we wouldnt be supporting the dictators and giving weapons and money the crazy arabs that surround ISRAEL.
I say let ISRAEL do what it wants to defend her self and end all foreign aid to the entire region and wish them good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Those are Ron Paul's sentiments exactly.
And that's just one reason Ron Paul scares sober-minded people...and is considered a bonifide 'kook.'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections