Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 10:36 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,561,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
Paul's campaign kind of facinates me.

He is literally dealing with a medium vacuum. Short of him actually winning a primary the media finds a way to not cover him.

It is almost the exact opposite of Sarah Palin, whose every word is reviled and revered by the media (depending on the media outlet).
You're right. She was on Judge Napolitano today. I keep hoping she will have something to say, but she disappoints me every damn time. She even used his line about "the gov't which governs best, governs least" like she came up with it herself. He let it pass. She complained that we don't get to know the candidates in debates, because they don't get enough time to explain. She's making excuses as to why she can't debate. imo she's a joke. Whatever Fox is paying her, she's not worth it .
Also on his show, a guest was saying they are going to try to take RP out, by accusing him of anti-Semitism or something along those lines. I guess ignoring him isn't workin to their satisfaction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2011, 11:00 PM

1,058 posts, read 1,159,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
You're right. She was on Judge Napolitano today. I keep hoping she will have something to say, but she disappoints me every damn time. She even used his line about "the gov't which governs best, governs least" like she came up with it herself. He let it pass. She complained that we don't get to know the candidates in debates, because they don't get enough time to explain. She's making excuses as to why she can't debate. imo she's a joke. Whatever Fox is paying her, she's not worth it .
Also on his show, a guest was saying they are going to try to take RP out, by accusing him of anti-Semitism or something along those lines. I guess ignoring him isn't workin to their satisfaction.
Yeah there is almost this unholy alliance of the the mainline conservative outlets dismissing him and the mainline liberal outlets ignoring him. One would think that a candidate that pisses off mainstream conservatives and liberals would resonate with a pissed off electorate.

Old 09-30-2011, 12:11 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,857,724 times
Quote:
Agreed She has a big following but is a cheerleader. She supported Rand Paul for Senator.

Quote:
The person who Ron Paul follows economically, Ludwig von Mises, is Jewish. People love to scratch the surface.

Old 09-30-2011, 05:19 PM

838 posts, read 922,205 times
Quote:
Ron Paul and Bachmann are the only candidates that have no affiliation with CRF, or the Bilderbergs. Ron Paul remains the only one that knows exactly how to turn this around. The debt clock says 14.6 Trillion, but if you add in entitlement obligations, the number is somewhere in the neighborhood of 60-80 TRILLION - they don't even know. Spending has been our drug, Ron Paul is the "intervention" we need.
RON PAUL: YOU WANT HIM - Focus - Northwest Military - Ft Lewis Ranger - Military News, Events & Community
Very important info in your post and article. Had no idea Bachmann wasn't with CRF (comittee Foreign Relations), everyone should know this and about Ron Paul too. Most of her positions are non globalist. First she is 3rd in polls, then suddenly way down. Ron Paul said in last debate he was now third, and then Fox immediately does a poll where they claim he is now way down. I also notice in this same poll that 66% of democrats say they will vote for Obama, while only 27% say they'd vote for H. Clinton. It makes me wonder just what areas of the country they are polling. Paul needs to mail out the whole truth to everyone on just what they are doing to the people (a look at condition of border states would help), and a Paul rally of a million would be great.

Old 09-30-2011, 05:21 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,924,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by libertyandjusticeforall View Post
ron paul bests obama*in latest poll - yahoo! Finance (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ron-paul-bests-obamain-latest-bw-3821734650.html?x=0&.v=1 - broken link)

look look and its not even a link from alex jones just for those who would complain about it. :-)
lol! :d

Old 09-30-2011, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clsicmovies View Post
Very important info in your post and article. Had no idea Bachmann wasn't with CRF (comittee Foreign Relations), everyone should know this and about Ron Paul too. Most of her positions are non globalist. First she is 3rd in polls, then suddenly way down. Ron Paul said in last debate he was now third, and then Fox immediately does a poll where they claim he is now way down. I also notice in this same poll that 66% of democrats say they will vote for Obama, while only 27% say they'd vote for H. Clinton. It makes me wonder just what areas of the country they are polling. Paul needs to mail out the whole truth to everyone on just what they are doing to the people (a look at condition of border states would help), and a Paul rally of a million would be great.
I have to correct myself. There is no record of Romney being a member of CFR, but he has a lot of Wall St. donors that are switching over from Obama to him.

Take a look at this:

Gee... I Wonder Who CNN Wants To Ban From The Republican Debates Next? - YouTube

June 14, 2011 by Trevor Lyman
While the online poll conducted by CNN shows Ron Paul as the clear winner with 75% of the votes, CNN reporters pull a fast one by citing a lesser known poll hosted at National Journal claiming Ron Paul came in at 0%.
CNN discards their own poll in favor of another poll that shows results more to their liking.
This is overt propaganda.
The National Journal poll cited by CNN now shows Ron Paul in the lead with 33% of the vote.
Call CNN: 404-827-1500
Email CNN here
“Poll last night on CNN Results:
Bachmann/Minnesota: 8% (raised to 21%)
Cain/Businessman: 9% (lowered to 4%)
Gingrich/Former House Speaker: 3% (raised to 7 %)
Ron Paul/Texas: 67% (eliminated to 0%)
Pawlenty/Former Minnesota Governor: 3% (raised to 9 %)
Romney/Former Massachusetts Governor: 8%(raised to 51%)
Santorum/Former Pennsylvania Senator: 2% (raised to 4%)
notice Cain scored Higher than Romney and Bachman Tied at 8. If you havent heard of manipulation,? there it is”
Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political News | Polidics.com

Old 09-30-2011, 09:23 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,924,458 times
TheLibertyMinute's Channel - YouTube

Old 09-30-2011, 09:32 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,945,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Ron Paul Bests Obama*in Latest Poll - Yahoo! Finance (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Ron-Paul-Bests-Obamain-Latest-bw-3821734650.html?x=0&.v=1 - broken link)

look look and its not even a link from alex jones just for those who would complain about it. :-)

Well if Paul got nominated who he picked for the running mate would be the most important thing because, not to be morbid, but he may not last a term.

Old 10-01-2011, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Fantabulous! thanks for posting.

» Herman Cain Describes Ron Paul Supporters’ Concerns As “Stupid” Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
grrrrrr

Old 10-01-2011, 10:40 AM

838 posts, read 922,205 times
Quote:
I have to correct myself. There is no record of Romney being a member of CFR, but he has a lot of Wall St. donors that are switching over from Obama to him.

Take a look at this:

Gee... I Wonder Who CNN Wants To Ban From The Republican Debates Next? - YouTube

June 14, 2011 by Trevor Lyman
While the online poll conducted by CNN shows Ron Paul as the clear winner with 75% of the votes, CNN reporters pull a fast one by citing a lesser known poll hosted at National Journal claiming Ron Paul came in at 0%.
CNN discards their own poll in favor of another poll that shows results more to their liking.
This is overt propaganda.
The National Journal poll cited by CNN now shows Ron Paul in the lead with 33% of the vote.
Call CNN: 404-827-1500
Email CNN here
“Poll last night on CNN Results:
Bachmann/Minnesota: 8% (raised to 21%)
Cain/Businessman: 9% (lowered to 4%)
Gingrich/Former House Speaker: 3% (raised to 7 %)
Ron Paul/Texas: 67% (eliminated to 0%)
Pawlenty/Former Minnesota Governor: 3% (raised to 9 %)
Romney/Former Massachusetts Governor: 8%(raised to 51%)
Santorum/Former Pennsylvania Senator: 2% (raised to 4%)
notice Cain scored Higher than Romney and Bachman Tied at 8. If you havent heard of manipulation,? there it is”
Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political News | Polidics.com
All these manipulated polls are no surprise since we know who runs all the media, they can't be counted on to help out Ron Paul, only to hurt him. That's why he needs to get directly to the people with mailers on the truth of everything, rallies, tv ads and whatever else will work. If Romney not a member of the CFR it wouldn't make him a non globalist.

Last edited by clsicmovies; 10-01-2011 at 10:51 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections