Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 09:07 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,469,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Luving your comments! Nice job.
I love reading the comments by the liberals. The more they debase and demean Sarah Palin, the more insight they provide us concerning their own lack of intelligence.

It is part of the liberal stock-and-trade to insult the intelligence of everyone they disagree with. Therefore, when they insult Sarah Palin's intelligence, it should send a very clear message to everyone else that Sarah Palin is on precisely the right track and is far smarter with a lot more common sense than any liberal that feels to need to demean her.

The day liberals begin to praise Sarah Palin, that is the day we should all be afraid, very afraid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2011, 09:21 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,662,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
I love reading the comments by the liberals. The more they debase and demean Sarah Palin, the more insight they provide us concerning their own lack of intelligence.

It is part of the liberal stock-and-trade to insult the intelligence of everyone they disagree with. Therefore, when they insult Sarah Palin's intelligence, it should send a very clear message to everyone else that Sarah Palin is on precisely the right track and is far smarter with a lot more common sense than any liberal that feels to need to demean her.

The day liberals begin to praise Sarah Palin, that is the day we should all be afraid, very afraid.

You may want to avoid further EMBARRASSMENT, and withdraw your statement using my post as a reference.

Below is the post you used my comments to try and ridicule me and 3~Shepherds about. You sure you wanna stand by your erronious remarks, now?

Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds
Wonder what President Obama does with his donations and the money from his book sales..........ever think of that???

I won't ask what his flock of supporters drink.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Luving your comments! Nice job.

Old 10-07-2011, 09:40 PM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,673,821 times
One good thing about this. Now that Sarah has mercifully put an end to her "Maybe I will run; Maybe I won't run" tease that seems to have gone on forever, the Republicans can start to get more focused on who they are actually going to run against Obama in 2012.

Old 10-07-2011, 09:43 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,663,728 times
She was never going to run.

She could only hack two years as Governor of a state like Alaska. Why would ANY sane person think she could hack a job like President?

Old 10-07-2011, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
One good thing about this. Now that Sarah has mercifully put an end to her "Maybe I will run; Maybe I won't run" tease that seems to have gone on forever, the Republicans can start to get more focused on who they are actually going to run against Obama in 2012.

Think you're right, JR, and the person who might emerge as the eventual candidate...may not even have entered the field, yet

Old 10-07-2011, 09:55 PM
JRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
She was never going to run.

She could only hack two years as Governor of a state like Alaska. Why would ANY sane person think she could hack a job like President?
She did a masterful job of playing to the hopes and fears of people. She has a talent for hitting the political hot buttons and staying on message. I actually admire how she grabbed the sliver of opportunity that John McCain gave her and ran with it. She turned it into fame and wealth that she could never have imagined as the mayor of Wasilla. In a way, I guess she is a great American success story.

Old 10-07-2011, 10:04 PM
JRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Think you're right, JR, and the person who might emerge as the eventual candidate...may not even have entered the field, yet
Got anybody in mind? Because I am really trying to find someone that I can be enthusiastic about, but not having much luck so far in getting my vote pulled away from Obama. And since I am not an Obama fan, that pretty much sums up my feelings about the current GOP field.

Old 10-07-2011, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Got anybody in mind? Because I am really trying to find someone that I can be enthusiastic about, but not having much luck so far in getting my vote pulled away from Obama. And since I am not an Obama fan, that pretty much sums up my feelings about the current GOP field.
Just a theory now, but since they all are 'self-destructing' so rapidly...My 'bloodhound' sense smells a surprise may be found hidden in the woodpile. Comprendo?

Old 10-07-2011, 10:42 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,663,728 times
Quote:
She did a masterful job of playing to the hopes and fears of people. She has a talent for hitting the political hot buttons and staying on message. I actually admire how she grabbed the sliver of opportunity that John McCain gave her and ran with it. She turned it into fame and wealth that she could never have imagined as the mayor of Wasilla. In a way, I guess she is a great American success story.
Very true.

She knew how to strike while the iron was hot.

She and Kate Gosselin have a lot in common.

Old 10-07-2011, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
Very true.

She knew how to strike while the iron was hot.

She and Kate Gosselin have a lot in common.
hahaha, that brought a geniune laugh. Superb analogy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections