Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 06:40 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,859,195 times

Advertisements

Now the left will attack the black guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 06:45 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,608,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganusn View Post
I would question the intelligence of anyone who thought she was going to. The media just needs something to report.
lol. They are still talking abt that mannequin?. I stopped watching CNN since 08 and Wolfie Blitzer had that gleam in his eye talking about a brain dead opportunist named palin-"mama grizzly"- jeezus

a Hallmark caricature in the W.H.? what a sad state the U.S. is in if she is still considered "newsworthy"

Old 10-05-2011, 06:57 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,175,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Shall I say...she had me going, for awhile.

As for ANY choice we're left with, be it Dems or Repubs, none in sight are fit to be POTUSA. I thought...at least...at one point, she was.

Wow, when you fall out of love, it's really over quick...lol. Have you ever thought that politics might not be for you? It's a rough sport and not for the sensitive.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:04 PM

306 posts, read 355,472 times
Default Tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
What's the left going to focus on now?

Sarah Palin Will Not Run for President - Yahoo! News
Tragic, isn't it?

I guess that ole' Snowbilly Grifter will gave to settle for wh*ring out her white trash family on reality shows to make a living.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:05 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,662,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
Wow, when you fall out of love, it's really over quick...lol. Have you ever thought that politics might not be for you? It's a rough sport and not for the sensitive.
That could be your problem? Labeling 'politics' as a sport. It's no game...and should not be demeaned as such!

Don't respect...nor need ANY advice from you!

lol..lol... Are you still in high scrool? LOL

Old 10-05-2011, 07:11 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,175,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
That could be your problem? Labeling 'politics' as a sport. It's no game...and should not be demeaned as such!

Don't respect...nor need ANY advice from you!

lol..lol... Are you still in high scrool? LOL

lol...you need to get a hobby or something. Maybe a med change is in order. I am sorry about your girl disappointing you though, but thank goodness she had the good sense not to run!

Old 10-05-2011, 07:15 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,547,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by merv1225 View Post
I remember all the Tea Party folks telling us back in 2009 that Palin was a shoo-in to be the next President and that she would wipe the floor with Obama! Too funny.

Yep!

Ding Dong The Witch is Dead - YouTube

Old 10-05-2011, 07:23 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,662,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
lol...you need to get a hobby or something. Maybe a med change is in order. I am sorry about your girl disappointing you though, but thank goodness she had the good sense not to run!
Obvious why you didn't choose dixielady7 for your screen-name. Not enough time here, or now, to list what you need!

Your 'personal attack' nastiness may work in high scrool...but not here, or in the 'Big Leagues.'

Old 10-05-2011, 07:28 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,400,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
"So now that she's finished, will she be posing for Playboy?"

Or Illegimate Grandma Monthly!
I hear that there's a right wing adult magazine that is just like Hustler that she may have a contract with, it's called "Rustler"

Old 10-05-2011, 07:36 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,587,736 times
To me she just represented what is really really bad about the USA. Ignorant to a degree I have never seen before in a public servant. Full of enough hot air to float the pentagon. So obviously self serving and narcisisstic it makes one want to barf just looking at her. She reminds me of white trailer park trash that conned her way into many people's wallets. A person who has never articulated any kind of solution for any of the country's problems because she hasn't a freakin clue about anything. HER SOLUTION, "COMMON SENCE". In laymans talk that's NONSENCE.

How could so many Americans be sucked in by this useless empty windbag? Just for a minute think about how clueless she is. She has no clue about the law. She thinks that your first ammendent rights are between you and your boss! FAIL.

She is great on fiscal responsibility. She left the books of Wassilla a MESS. FAIL.

She talks personal responsibility. She quit her job as Governer of Alaska and just as bad gave the lamest excuse I have ever heard for doing so. FAIL.

She could never allow herself to be interviewed by a real journalist ever again because it would become crystal clear in a minute just how dumb this woman actually is. I perdict she will never allow herself to be questioned by anyone who might be 1% adversarial.

Have you ever wondered why the woman would not come out and say she was not running a long time ago? It's so painfully obvious that she knows full well that her value will now drop and that many fools who did listen to her now won't. That will hit her where it hurts the most! In her pocketbook.

Why are Americans the way they are???? I will just never understand it at all. We have lots of conservative spokespeople here in Canada. We even have a fairly conservative government but I'm telling you the truth. You could not get a quorum of squirrels out in the park to listen to such a dolt.
Canadians expect people who are supporting a view publicly to be intellegent, well spoken and logical. We fully expect them to be able to counter a good grilling by an interviewer and support their position with the facts, the numbers, the history and be able to convince us just why we should waste our valuable time listening to them. You Americans don't seem to require that of public figures.
If you are a windbag blowing hot air no one going to listen to you. You had better move to the USA where millions will put you up on a pedistle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections