Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2011, 07:35 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times

Advertisements

What's funny is the lefties were howling everything about Perry when he had high poll numbers now not a squeak when he shows up drunk as a mule in NH the other day and it's go after Cain time. Politics of destruction is all these people have. There is no record to run on for any of em so get in the mud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2011, 07:37 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,231,338 times
Cain needs to check his goose, I think it's cooked.

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Yup, your right, just when he was gaining grounds, how come it didn't come out a long time ago? It was indeed prefabed, and they'd actually pay a women to come forward...believe me, Cain means to try his best to turn this country around financially and he refuses to be a puppet, and they fear the hell outa that....sio guess what, that seals it for me, I'm voting for this guy...can't be any worse then any other puppet in Washington...he turned a company around, I mean, just look at his background, he's accomplished more then most of us ever accomplish in our life times....
Cain seems to speak his mind and not worry about all the PC nonsense. That is one thing I do like about him.

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
They have nothing here. Consider the timing. If this had been a knockout blow it would have been saved for the primary if they don't want him as the nominee, or the general, if they do. This is an effort to knock him off balance, but I think it has just motivated him and his supporters. It motivated me to send another check.
Damn. Talk about wasted money.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:38 AM

4,734 posts, read 4,331,786 times
Yeah, I guess the Koch brothers realized they need to dig a little deeper if they want this clown of a candidate to have any chance of being relevant past the end of this month.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:40 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
I don't know about that.
He has the left scared to death a conservative black gains power and causes later a shift away from only the Democrat party. There is THAT issue.

Then there is the beltway politicians from both sides in Washington DC that are also scared to death about an ethical person who wants to shrink government control and they also are ganging up on him.

The women involved here would have to have their backgrounds known in order to know if they are over medicated or racists IMO.
Herman Cain has nothing to offer black people that any other Republican doesn't have to offer...........which means, in actuality, that his effect is negligible.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Seriously????? You have got to be kidding....You mean to tell me, comparing his wife's height to hers is offensive... Seriously...and polize, don't bring the NDA into this, Cain is a man, a human being...an American...that's it...period...

And as far as the woman asking her lawyer...sheesh, that is what the media is reporting...do you actually believe everything the media says...I mean, money buys anything...you don't think for one moment someone isn't funding this slander?

Yeah, it's also reported...and JFK had an affair with Maryln Monroe, so what? Was it true, only people that know is them and they're God...what concerns me, is, that I knew this was going to happen if Cain was a threat to them, and it did...and I don't believe one word of it...it's all prefabracated to get him out of the race, and possibly by his own party...

but someone fears him...that speaks volumns to me...
You have a comprehension problem.

Quote:
You mean to tell me, comparing his wife's height to hers is offensive

No, I didn't claim that. Re-read.

Quote:
Seriously...and polize, don't bring the NDA into this, Cain is a man, a human being...an American...that's it...period.
Now it's my turn to have a comprehension problem, because I find that incomprehensible. How does Cain's being a man, a human being, an American offset the relevance of an NDA in this matter? The woman wants to talk to the media and has asked her lawyer how to proceed. If Cain's "memory" of events is factual, she wouldn't bother.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:41 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Cain seems to speak his mind and not worry about all the PC nonsense. That is one thing I do like about him.
Me to...mind you, as far as presently himself elequently, no, never will, but you can't have it all, and we need someone who is financially savy and doesn't fear speaking his mind...while I might not agree with everything he says, there are many more pros then cons

Old 11-02-2011, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
What's funny is the lefties were howling everything about Perry when he had high poll numbers now not a squeak when he shows up drunk as a mule in NH the other day and it's go after Cain time.
There were several threads here yesterday ridiculing Perry's "performance" in NH. Next.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:42 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
At this point, I think the way he's handled it has hurt him more than anything. As far as the allegations go--it depends on what comes out in the next few weeks. If it's bad, he's done.
When he smoked that debate that got him soaring, I got a lil emotional...and was really gonna support him, BUT something stopped me! - Now, I'm glad I didn't dart out....and do what so many of the 'Paul people' do....let their ignorance supercede reality!

ALSO, that was before Cain revealed that moronic 9-9-9 tax plan fiasco!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections