Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2011, 08:40 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times

Advertisements

So 4 women accusing Cain of harrassment, 2 being paid off and to the OP its all fake just because of one certain persons name behind one of those? Wow, you Cain supporters are really desperate aren't ya?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2011, 08:42 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,924,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winkelman View Post
Why would you support a candidate only because he is black? That's how Obama got elected.

I have even heard Cain supporters invoke Clinton as an example why its not an issue if Cain is a philanderer.

Disgusting...
i think its important to get more blacks thinking 3rd party or republican. a black republican is more inviting then an old white like mccain.

sorry, but its the truth.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:53 AM

458 posts, read 776,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
i think its important to get more blacks thinking 3rd party or republican. a black republican is more inviting then an old white like mccain.

sorry, but its the truth.
How about we vote for the best person who can get this country out of this horrible economic situation. Not the right time for some sort of social experiment.

On top of that, if somehow Cain won the nomination, he would assure an Obama victory because Cain is black. Look at all the hatred launched at him by the black community. He is considered a sell out, an Uncle Tom. The one thing black liberals hate more than a white conservative, is a black one.

I agree about Ron Paul. I really wish he was the nominee. Great guy.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:57 AM

Quote:
How about we vote for the best person who can get this country out of this horrible economic situation. Not the right time for some sort of social experiment.

On top of that, if somehow Cain won the nomination, he would assure an Obama victory because Cain is black. Look at all the hatred launched at him by the black community. He is considered a sell out, an Uncle Tom. The one thing black liberals hate more than a white conservative, is a black one.

I agree about Ron Paul. I really wish he was the nominee. Great guy.
i disagree. ive seen more and more blacks show up at his rallies.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:05 AM

5,864 posts, read 4,980,764 times
Quote:
im a ron paul supporter.

i only said im backing cain because he's black. i think its important for him to do well and go far in the election.

my vote though goes to ron paul.
If you truly understood Ron Paul's message of individualism and liberty you'd understand that supporting someone due solely to the color of their skin is a direct contradiction to it. I really don't see how big government statism is more palpable if the person advocating it is black.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:08 AM

458 posts, read 776,969 times
Quote:
i disagree. ive seen more and more blacks show up at his rallies.
I think we need a VP like Marco Rubio for the general election. The Hispanic vote is more attainable and growing a much faster clip.

Many Hispanics believe Obama did not deliver on his immigration reform promises and the poor economy his hit them especially hard.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:10 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
WHy should he answer questions about 'allegations'?? If there were PROOF of sexual harrassment, then a case would have been brought. But instead, we hav ethe word of a woman in this case aganst Mr. Cain's word. So the restaurant association settled with her to let it go because there was no PROOF.

Funny how you lefties are jumping on this, but chose to IGNORE the Monica Lewinsky stained dress, and the Paula Jones issue. Buffalo Bill is still the patriarch of the democrat party....and you want to string Cain up by the testicles.

I hope Cain sticks with it....and overcomes this ridiculous persecution by the media who see him as a threat to Obama.

Petty... The accuser doesn't want to come out and re-hash this....because she knows there is no proof of a damned thing she says.None...yet the media rambles on with it.

Pathetic.

First of all Uncle Ruckus lied! Secondly he is not a sitting president and finally why would they pay two different women a years salary to be quiet? We realize your blind loyality to an obvious unqualified moron but they is your choice, but you cannot discount the fact that more than likely it may have happened.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:14 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
First of all Uncle Ruckus lied! Secondly he is not a sitting president and finally why would they pay two different women a years salary to be quiet? We realize your blind loyality to an obvious unqualified moron but they is your choice, but you cannot discount the fact that more than likely it may have happened.
most companies today would pay someone to keep quiet...especially if the claim was not warrented...it works both ways...and a lot of times, a company will try and get rid of the person...if they can....but companies do investigate the problems and if the woman is making a false claim they will try to pay her off to leave....why, so they don't have a law suit against them....

There are a lot of women out there who claim they were sexually harrassed and in fact were not...just as there are a lot of women out there who are sexually harrassed on the job....

but your argument does not hold water....

Old 11-07-2011, 09:16 AM

Quote:
I think we need a VP like Marco Rubio for the general election. The Hispanic vote is more attainable and growing a much faster clip.

Many Hispanics believe Obama did not deliver on his immigration reform promises and the poor economy his hit them especially hard.
actually there should be a mixed candidate who specifically labels himself as mixed, biracial.

i said in another thread i was dissapointed in obama labeling himself as a black american.

i am the same background of him and im not black, im mixed.

obama needs to wake up and understand we mixed americans are the largest growing minority, much greater then hispanics.

we had obama, but obama pretends hes black to get the black vote so he doesnt count.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:22 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Words MATTER.

They were not paid off to keep quiet. There was a settlement (which is routine in these sorts of situations), and a condition was that both parties keep it confidential (again, routine).

The fact that you have to resort to name calling, and the insult calling him a moron shows you've got NOTHING but blind partisan hatred. Oh, and fear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections