Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 06:24 AM

1,291 posts, read 2,898,741 times

Advertisements

It's happening folks! Barry and the Washington insiders are running scared!

We, the people, are making it happen! Take America back!!!

Go Ron Paul!!!

The “kill order” is a metaphor for silencing down congressman Ron Paul in the mass media as if he doesn’t exist.

(WASHINGTON D.C.) - The Federal Security Service (FSB) is reporting that the “secret letter” sent to Prime Minister Putin by Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda contains a warning that United States President Barack Obama has issued an executive-level “kill order” against US Congressman Ron Paul over fears this charismatic politician, who many believe could capture the Republican Presidential 2012 nomination, is about to expose to all Americans what can only be described as the largest mass theft in human history. The “kill order” is a metaphor for silencing down congressman Ron Paul in the mass media as if he doesn’t exist.

Obama Reportedly Issues Ron Paul Media 'Kill Order' as Russia Prepares For War - Salem-News.Com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2011, 06:51 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,375,421 times
As a Paul supporter I find this story to be BS, the first 2 paragraphs are way over the top. Come on a secret letter from Putin to Japan's PM Then the story contradicts itself saying that Noda first came aware of it after a meeting with Obama. So which is it? A secret letter or a meeting with Obama?

What the author of this trash piece does is mix fiction with some truth and a attempt to get people to swallow the whole thing.

Paul supporters should be more careful of what they post since we are considered kooks by some. And my friend you just gave them some ammunition,best to stick with Paul positions and what he says.

Last edited by Swingblade; 12-04-2011 at 07:27 AM..

Old 12-04-2011, 07:41 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,215,024 times
Yup, crap like that does you guys no favors, I doubt Ron Paul would approve of the message.

Old 12-04-2011, 07:44 AM

4,088 posts, read 4,395,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
As a Paul supporter I find this story to be BS, the first 2 paragraphs are way over the top. Come on a secret letter from Putin to Japan's PM Then the story contradicts itself saying that Noda first came aware of it after a meeting with Obama. So which is it? A secret letter or a meeting with Obama?

What the author of this trash piece does is mix fiction with some truth and a attempt to get people to swallow the whole thing.

Paul supporters should be more careful of what they post since we are considered kooks by some. And my friend you just gave them some ammunition,best to stick with Paul positions and what he says.
Oh come off it! Every Paul supporter knows that, somewhere, there is a dwarf with a cowboy hat in a wheel chair in a room with a telephone and a big-screen TV hook-up to all the world's leaders plotting to thwart a Ron Paul presidency.

Until we all wake up to this reality, Ron Paul doesn't stand a chance!

Old 12-04-2011, 08:28 AM

37,971 posts, read 17,916,476 times
Obama Issues Ron Paul

I don't know much about this source

According to this report, Prime Minister Noda first became aware of this “kill order” after a private meeting with Obama at last weeks ASEAN Summit meeting in Indonesia when the American President expressed his “unconstrained joy” over the toppling of the Greek and Italian governments in bloodless coups by EU banksters who installed to run these countries unelected former Goldman Sachs executives.

bolded part seems hokey to me. Seems like it is a hoax.

Old 12-04-2011, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
Oh come off it! Every Paul supporter knows that, somewhere, there is a dwarf with a cowboy hat in a wheel chair in a room with a telephone and a big-screen TV hook-up to all the world's leaders plotting to thwart a Ron Paul presidency.

Until we all wake up to this reality, Ron Paul doesn't stand a chance!
wearing a Nixon mask.

Old 12-04-2011, 08:34 AM

39,107 posts, read 51,335,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post

by most, actually.

Old 12-04-2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
by most, actually.
by the uninformed ones, actually

Old 12-04-2011, 09:20 AM

30,333 posts, read 23,812,713 times
I support Ron Paul and I greatly, severely DISLIKE Obama but no, this story is b.s.

I do not believe for a MINUTE that Obama, "expressed his “unconstrained joy” over the toppling of the Greek and Italian governments in bloodless coups by EU banksters who installed to run these countries unelected former Goldman Sachs executives."

As stated, I really, really, really Do. Not. Like. Obama but that sentence up there is a fricken lie. Because of that alone, I cannot put any weight or merit to the rest of the article.

Old 12-04-2011, 09:26 AM

1,291 posts, read 2,898,741 times
That article is par with many I've seen slamming Paul. Tit for tat I say!

As far as it being a lie, links with proof would be helpful. Otherwise y'all are just tossing your own unsubstantiated opinion out there which makes you no better than the author, maybe worse.

All's fair in love, war and politics!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections