Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 09:52 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,586,637 times

Advertisements

From the linked article:

"To if the American people will be able to rally around Ron Paul before he is assassinated by the Obama regime it is not in our knowing, other than to note that in a country where every public demonstration – however peaceful and orderly it might be – is ordered by their authorities to be treated as the equivalent of a prison riot, where the former police chief of Seattle blamed the militarization of local US police forces on Obama’s Homeland Security Department, and where the media is described as being nothing more than a lapdog” for Obama and his bankster allies, the likelihood of these people escaping the worst horrors to come do, indeed, seem inescapable."

Now, that's some whacko stuff straight from the nuthatch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2011, 09:58 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,955,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
It's happening folks! Barry and the Washington insiders are running scared!

We, the people, are making it happen! Take America back!!!

Go Ron Paul!!!

The “kill order” is a metaphor for silencing down congressman Ron Paul in the mass media as if he doesn’t exist.

(WASHINGTON D.C.) - The Federal Security Service (FSB) is reporting that the “secret letter” sent to Prime Minister Putin by Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda contains a warning that United States President Barack Obama has issued an executive-level “kill order” against US Congressman Ron Paul over fears this charismatic politician, who many believe could capture the Republican Presidential 2012 nomination, is about to expose to all Americans what can only be described as the largest mass theft in human history. The “kill order” is a metaphor for silencing down congressman Ron Paul in the mass media as if he doesn’t exist.

Obama Reportedly Issues Ron Paul Media 'Kill Order' as Russia Prepares For War - Salem-News.Com
First clue that it was a hoax is the title. The second clue is this "Special thanks to European Union Times and Global Research".

Old 12-04-2011, 10:32 AM

30,274 posts, read 23,756,971 times
Quote:
That article is par with many I've seen slamming Paul. Tit for tat I say!

As far as it being a lie, links with proof would be helpful. Otherwise y'all are just tossing your own unsubstantiated opinion out there which makes you no better than the author, maybe worse.

All's fair in love, war and politics!
You presented the story, it is your duty to prove that it's true. That's how debate works. If you're going to make a claim that something is true, you have to prove it. This article does not prove a damn thing.

Old 12-04-2011, 10:42 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,835,361 times
Quote:

Go Ron Paul!!!

The “kill order” is a metaphor for silencing down congressman Ron Paul in the mass media as if he doesn’t exist.

(WASHINGTON D.C.) - The Federal Security Service (FSB) is reporting that the “secret letter” sent to Prime Minister Putin by Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda contains a warning that United States President Barack Obama has issued an executive-level “kill order” against US Congressman Ron Paul over fears this charismatic politician, who many believe could capture the Republican Presidential 2012 nomination, is about to expose to all Americans what can only be described as the largest mass theft in human history. The “kill order” is a metaphor for silencing down congressman Ron Paul in the mass media as if he doesn’t exist.

Obama Reportedly Issues Ron Paul Media 'Kill Order' as Russia Prepares For War - Salem-News.Com
This is right out of the X-Soviet Union's play book...used to be a kinder alternative to a permanent visit to Siberia.

Old 12-04-2011, 10:53 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,369,489 times
Quote:

As far as it being a lie, links with proof would be helpful. Otherwise y'all are just tossing your own unsubstantiated opinion out there which makes you no better than the author, maybe worse.

No ,we do not want to use the same tactics and games of the partisans that would make us no better then them. This story does nothing to bring support to Paul and his positions. It most likely makes us look bad in their eyes at a time when we are trying to draw them nearer to our views.

Listen I bash partisans from both sides and I have to be fair and tell another Paul supporter that it was unwise to post this nonsense story. Hey, we are still on the same team

Old 12-04-2011, 01:06 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,949,873 times
Quote:

Go Ron Paul!!!

Old 12-04-2011, 01:12 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,940,850 times
A crazy enough scenario that even Paul supporters can't defend?? Now that IS crazy.

Old 12-04-2011, 03:47 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,765,563 times
Quote:

I think links to proof that it isn't a lie is what is called for here ... Prove the allegations or move on. I have seen that article other places, and i believe it is BS, they certainly have provided no evidence to back their claims.

Old 12-04-2011, 08:20 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,114,885 times
If you believe this "story", could I interest you in a secret gold mine that is hidden in my back yard?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections