Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 10:17 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,671,010 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
If you are gay, I think you are unaware that Ron Paul is the second most anti-gay candidate in the Republican race after Rick Santorum. Paul has a solid record of anti-gay votes in Congress and has repeatedly expressed views that are prejudiced and disrespectful to America's LGBT community.

Paul anti-gay?

No, he just feels lifestyles should not get more favors, than any other lifestyle.

Getting the federal government out of the marriage business, is not anti-gay.

You just made the ultimate anti-Paul statements. Placing American citizens into groups like, gay, black, women, poor and so on, is the problem you have, but Ron Paul doesn't see groups, he sees individuals and individual liberty & freedom.

Proves just how ignorance breeds fear.

Ron Paul doesn't want to be President to "give" me freedom. He doesn't own my freedom and he didn't give it to me. The only reason Ron Paul wants to be President is to stop punishing people for using their freedom that is rightfully theirs. He wants no power. This is clear to anyone who listens to him speak.

There are two kinds of human beings. Those who want power, and those who want freedom. You can tell which one's which very easily. Those who want freedom are straight-edged. They are consistent, principled, and you can feel their human soul when they speak to you.

Last edited by BentBow; 01-16-2012 at 10:37 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2012, 10:21 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,952,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Paul anti-gay?

No, he just feels lifestyles should not get more favors, than any other lifestyle.

Getting the federal government out of the marriage business, is not anti-gay.
Yes it is, he just wants to do it at the State level. Try again

Old 01-16-2012, 10:22 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,962,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomSawyer View Post
Mitt Romney wrote Obamacare.
False.

Any more lies?

Old 01-16-2012, 10:26 AM

1,058 posts, read 1,160,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Zona Stona View Post
Do we scare YOU, Nita?

You guys scare me...

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/394315_174405659327941_100002755257866_213013_2093 684592_n.jpg (broken link)

Anyway, it is neither here nor there. Paul couldn't even win Iowa, Romney will take South Carolina, and with the Jewish vote in Florida Paul doesn't stand a chance there.

So what is the path to victory for Paul?

Old 01-16-2012, 10:32 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,204,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
You don't have to believe me. He is anti-black. He supports "no blacks allowed" signs. If want to believe that it's false, go right ahead.
I have a pet dragon in my garage. You don't have to believe me. It breathes fire and hoards gold. If want to believe that it's false, go right ahead.

See how that works? You obviously can't support you claim about Ron Paul so I'll take your advice and dismiss it as something you've made up.

Old 01-16-2012, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Yes it is, he just wants to do it at the State level. Try again

What control would he have at the State level?
It would no longer be his to decide.

Your argument holds no water.

Old 01-16-2012, 10:58 AM

Quote:
What control would he have at the State level?
It would no longer be his to decide.

Your argument holds no water.
I did not say he would be in control of it, but YOU keep ignorig the Fact that government is government, whether it is at the Federal or State level. FYI, he knows a least some backward States would back his ideas on Abortion and Gay Marriage, so hence he likes the idea. He is fooling no one with his agenda.

Old 01-16-2012, 11:29 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,756,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
If you are gay, I think you are unaware that Ron Paul is the second most anti-gay candidate in the Republican race after Rick Santorum. Paul has a solid record of anti-gay votes in Congress and has repeatedly expressed views that are prejudiced and disrespectful to America's LGBT community.
Again, no proof of anything, but you come here and spew a bunch of BS you cannot prove.

Old 01-16-2012, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I did not say he would be in control of it, but YOU keep ignorig the Fact that government is government, whether it is at the Federal or State level. FYI, he knows a least some backward States would back his ideas on Abortion and Gay Marriage, so hence he likes the idea. He is fooling no one with his agenda.

Government is government....

I can't move away from Federal Government. I have no choice, to get away from restricting my freedoms or beliefs.

Ron Paul doesn't want to be President to "give" me freedom. He doesn't own my freedom and he didn't give it to me. The only reason Ron Paul wants to be President is to stop punishing people for using their freedom that is rightfully theirs. He wants no power. This is clear to anyone who listens to him speak.

There are two kinds of human beings. Those who want power, and those who want freedom. You can tell which one's which very easily. Those who want freedom are straight-edged. They are consistent, principled, and you can feel their human soul when they speak to you.

Old 01-16-2012, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Government is government....

I can't move away from Federal Government. I have no choice, to get away from restricting my freedoms or beliefs.
Sorry but this Nation is not a loose confederation of States when one State can institute laws as they see fit. I know you would prefer it but it will never happen, the People of America would see to that if need be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections