Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 05:12 PM

7,525 posts, read 17,049,941 times

Advertisements

that way we can make sure we have:

A White House, Senate and House controlled by radical wingnuts who are intent on further concentrating economic and political power in the hands of the business elite.

A return to the same deregulated wild Wall Street that brought us to the brink of a second great depression.

The voucherizing of Medicare and dismantling of every other social insurance, investment and safety net programs, including Social Security, Medicaid, the Affordable Care Act, unemployment insurance, public education, student assistance, food stamps, and job assistance for displaced workers.

Complete the redistribution of wealth by eliminating all taxes on inheritance for the super rich and on income from riches (capital gains) while increasing the tax burden of the working poor and the middle class.

The end of the separation between Church and State.

The end of the right of workers to collectively bargain.

Federal courts packed with activist conservative judges intent on rolling back economic and civil rights of the middle class, the poor, minorities and women.

A trigger happy President and White House that will cause more illegal and needless war to send our best and brightest to the face of danger.

A country where "states rights" does not include the right of a state to provide its citizens with health care but sure as heck includes the right of a state to hang consenting adults of consenting activities in the privacy of their own home.

I am so glad that I can provide the Koch family and the Rockefellers and the Romneys with as much money as they want.........and all I have to do is support the GOP.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2012, 06:25 PM

513 posts, read 583,766 times
Why I hope Obama wins in November...

A White House, Senate and House controlled by radical wingnuts who are intent on further concentrating economic and political power in the hands of the liberal elite.

A return to the same government over-regulation of private enterprise that brought us to the brink of a second great depression.

The insolvency of Medicare and Social Security because Democrats would rather run them into the red than tell us the truth.

Complete the redistribution of wealth by eliminating all taxes on recipient class and taxing the productive class into poverty.

The end of the separation among the Executive, Legislature and Judiciary.

The end of the right of taxpayers to have any say how their money is spent.

Federal courts packed with activist liberal judges intent on rewriting the Constitution such that Democrat politicians can confiscate the property of white men and disperse it among minorities, women, gays in exchange for their loyalty to the Democrat Party.

A trigger happy President and White House that panders to foreign national invaders, mostly from Mexico, at the expense of the legal, taxpaying American citizen.

A country where "individual rights" does not include the right to life, liberty, and property. Only the right of a woman to kill her baby, the right to marry another man, the right to engage in sexual activity with farm animals, oh and of course the right to other people's property.

I am so glad that I can provide the Soros family, General Electric, Microsoft, Solyndra, and other Democrat cronies with as much money as they want.........and all I have to do is support the DNC.

Old 02-07-2012, 06:30 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,048,447 times
And, I'm glad I'm voting for Ron Paul and realize both
parties are full of ****

Old 02-07-2012, 06:36 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,174,689 times
Great, non-biased post.

Old 02-07-2012, 07:21 PM

1,332 posts, read 998,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post

A White House, Senate and House controlled by radical wingnuts who are intent on further concentrating economic and political power in the hands of the business elite.

A return to the same deregulated wild Wall Street that brought us to the brink of a second great depression.

The voucherizing of Medicare and dismantling of every other social insurance, investment and safety net programs, including Social Security, Medicaid, the Affordable Care Act, unemployment insurance, public education, student assistance, food stamps, and job assistance for displaced workers.

Complete the redistribution of wealth by eliminating all taxes on inheritance for the super rich and on income from riches (capital gains) while increasing the tax burden of the working poor and the middle class.

Federal courts packed with activist conservative judges intent on rolling back economic and civil rights of the middle class, the poor, minorities and women.

A trigger happy President and White House that will cause more illegal and needless war to send our best and brightest to the face of danger.

A country where "states rights" does not include the right of a state to provide its citizens with health care but sure as heck includes the right of a state to hang consenting adults of consenting activities in the privacy of their own home.

I am so glad that I can provide the Koch family and the Rockefellers and the Romneys with as much money as they want.........and all I have to do is support the GOP.
You're a bit of a loon...but my question to you is this...

Do you actually KNOW what the separation of Church & State is about?

I just happened to pick on that one piece of low hanging fruit among all of the others in your childish rant. So humor me.....please my good fellow...explain YOUR version of what separation of Chuch & State means. Ansd while you are at it...please expound on how a GOP president would eliminate that constitutional guarantee.

Go ahead....I'm ready to laugh.

Old 02-07-2012, 07:26 PM

7,525 posts, read 17,049,941 times
How about you explain to me what YOU think it is.

Old 02-07-2012, 07:28 PM

4,443 posts, read 4,888,117 times
The good thing a victory by GOP is that we will reach the tipping point quicker than with Obama which will allow us to rise up and take back government sooner.

Old 02-07-2012, 08:05 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,433,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpasture
You do realize that under Pres. Obama the FBI has ramped up prostitution enforcement efforts to unprecedented levels.

Federal crackdown on child prostitution results in 884 arrests - CNN

Ostensibly targeted at underage prostitution and 'trafficking' (forced prostitution, i.e. slavery). But more than 90 percent of the arrests are just consenting adults. Either incredibly poor marksmanship, or more likely, disingenuous from the start.

Old 02-07-2012, 08:12 PM

7,371 posts, read 16,084,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post

Sounds good to me! Not Mr. Vanilla at the helm though.

Old 02-07-2012, 10:26 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,086,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirchBarlow View Post
Why I hope Obama wins in November...

A White House, Senate and House controlled by radical wingnuts who are intent on further concentrating economic and political power in the hands of the liberal elite.

A return to the same government over-regulation of private enterprise that brought us to the brink of a second great depression.

The insolvency of Medicare and Social Security because Democrats would rather run them into the red than tell us the truth.

Complete the redistribution of wealth by eliminating all taxes on recipient class and taxing the productive class into poverty.

The end of the separation among the Executive, Legislature and Judiciary.

The end of the right of taxpayers to have any say how their money is spent.

Federal courts packed with activist liberal judges intent on rewriting the Constitution such that Democrat politicians can confiscate the property of white men and disperse it among minorities, women, gays in exchange for their loyalty to the Democrat Party.

A trigger happy President and White House that panders to foreign national invaders, mostly from Mexico, at the expense of the legal, taxpaying American citizen.

A country where "individual rights" does not include the right to life, liberty, and property. Only the right of a woman to kill her baby, the right to marry another man, the right to engage in sexual activity with farm animals, oh and of course the right to other people's property.

I am so glad that I can provide the Soros family, General Electric, Microsoft, Solyndra, and other Democrat cronies with as much money as they want.........and all I have to do is support the DNC.
Yes, 4 more years of the last three...who wouldn't want that?

Good post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections