Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 09:43 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,156,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
The way that he has been racially attacked I don't think that another black would be running for some time, at least one who would considered to be non-threatening
Wow, another left winger talking about race.. Shocking, no, not really..

Why dont you point out some of these right wing racial attacks you keep talking about
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2012, 09:44 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,331,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
He captured Bin Laden but we are still in as much economic despair as we have ever been. I don't care how great liberals say this economy is, when I'm paying $4 for gas, my career is destroyed, and can't find a job, we are still very much in bad economic times. Real unemployment is 16%. This is a full bonafied depression and there is little hope for recovery in the near future.
Yeah, but wait until mitt gets in, it will be worst then it is now.

Old 02-14-2012, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
This from the poster that didnt know it was Bush that bailed out the auto industy.

Just another typical left winger who has nothing but talking points to rely on..
Bush captured bin laden, Obama started the illegal war in iraq, unemployment went up as soon as Obama took office, bush is highly intelligent, Cheney did not run the Whitehouse, Obama did not sign for the auto bailout, blah, blah blah

How can bush take credit for things that worked but not the ones that failed? He can take credit for the auto bailout but can't credit for the unemployment rate?

The funny thing about it is that you refuticans btw, fought against lowering the payroll tax but fought for a tax decrease for the wealthy. But I guess if you are not working that means very little to you anyway

Old 02-14-2012, 10:11 AM

Quote:

Why dont you point out some of these right wing racial attacks you keep talking about
Which one?
perry and his n*gg*r ranch sign
newt and send inner city kids to janitor school
rick blacks need to quit being dependent on entitlements
rush, well just about anytime that he opens his crapper

If there was anything true about reincarnation I swear I wish many of you would come back as poor blacks or latinos so that you can see how clueless that you really are

Old 02-14-2012, 10:13 AM

Quote:

Oh BTW, I'm an independent I find it easier to be able to think on my own

Old 02-14-2012, 10:32 AM

628 posts, read 1,316,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss yauco View Post
Excuse me, but the most laughable candidate ever was bush jr, and look what he did to our country, the only reason the gop has half of the electorate is because it has been the mision of the gop to accomodate groups like the evangelists, who will follow and will give their 10% to any idiot that make 'em feel good, also the red necks, the skin heads etc. the democratic party is the party of intellectuals, and we only elect intelligent people....

psssstt...listen- can I get a nickle bag of that sh*t yur smokin...must be good!

Old 02-14-2012, 10:41 AM

215 posts, read 308,188 times
Quote:
YOU are the one thats wrong. TARP threw money at the banks AND the auto industry.

Bush throws lifeline to auto industry | Reuters

I ignored the rest of your babble because if you dont even know who the hell bailed out the auto industry, then you lose any credibility to be listened to.
Taxpayers bailed the auto industry!

Last edited by me in RI; 02-14-2012 at 10:45 AM.. Reason: sp.

Old 02-14-2012, 10:44 AM

215 posts, read 308,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Am I the only one that wonders why the unemployment rate is suddenly dropping weekly and so many things seem to be looking better. Now, he (the Pres) will do all he can to bring about some form of amnesty to the illegals for starters and who know what else he will do in the next few months? Gee he even has a balanced budget plan, yes, a joke but he has one.
Adding more debt, is not a budget plan... and most unemployed have given up looking for work because there are no jobs to look for!

I don't think anyone can fix this mess!

Old 02-14-2012, 11:18 AM

187 posts, read 181,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jareb View Post
psssstt...listen- can I get a nickle bag of that sh*t yur smokin...must be good!
OMG, that's all republicans think about, getting high, ask Oxy-Limbaugh...

Old 02-14-2012, 11:58 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,353,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss yauco View Post
Excuse me, but the most laughable candidate ever was bush jr, and look what he did to our country, the only reason the gop has half of the electorate is because it has been the mision of the gop to accomodate groups like the evangelists, who will follow and will give their 10% to any idiot that make 'em feel good, also the red necks, the skin heads etc. the democratic party is the party of intellectuals, and we only elect intelligent people....
Ahhh....the sheeple have spoken. How's that kool aid taste?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections