Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2012, 10:28 PM

1,692 posts, read 1,960,091 times

Advertisements

Most teenagers are ass-wipes. Most of us likely were. This is hardly news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2012, 10:28 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,948,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post

Yes applaud deflection. Is a sadistic bully the person you really want to have access to a nuclear arsenal?

Old 05-10-2012, 10:31 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,000,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_pains View Post
Oh shucks. When I was 9, I remember peeking underneath a girl's skirt. Oh, and when I was 8, I think I poked a classmate in the eye. Does this mean I cannot run for President now?

Find something better to whine about, you fools.
Romney was 18 at the time when he did these things. Considering how much he has been given in his life, would it be too much to ask for him to present a better personality to the world at that age?

Old 05-10-2012, 10:32 PM

3,326 posts, read 8,861,708 times
Obama came up through the radical bully political system of Chicago. Chicago. Say it with me, Chicago.
No amount of Romney's teenage teasing can match that. Never mind that whatever did or didn't happen has nothing to do with his current and future behavior and shouldn't even be a story during election season, but hey, that's modern American politics.
Back to the story, you people have pretty much made up your minds that it's absolutely true, and happened precisely how the accuser said it happened, and that's all there is to say about that, and your minds shall not be changed even if it's all found to be fabricated in a court of law.

Old 05-10-2012, 10:37 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,948,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northbound74 View Post
Obama came up through the radical bully political system of Chicago. Chicago. Say it with me, Chicago.
No amount of Romney's teenage teasing can match that. Never mind that whatever did or didn't happen has nothing to do with his current and future behavior and shouldn't even be a story during election season, but hey, that's modern American politics.
Back to the story, you people have pretty much made up your minds that it's absolutely true, and happened precisely how the accuser said it happened, and that's all there is to say about that, and your minds shall not be changed even if it's all found to be fabricated in a court of law.
Romney has not said that it was not true. He apologized for his High School "Pranks". I think it is fairly safe to assume that it is true when he will not deny it.

Old 05-10-2012, 10:38 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,505,203 times

Mitt Romney Assaults Gay Teen - YouTube

Old 05-10-2012, 10:40 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,168,703 times
This story seems to be unravelling a lot quicker than it took the DNC to piece it all together. At least, someone knew and remembers Mitt Romney from high school...or from any school period. I am waiting on the story about Romney as a cocaine snorting, reefer smoking teen before I get too excited....oh wait, that story was about Obama and told by him.

Old 05-10-2012, 10:48 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,219,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
This story seems to be unravelling a lot quicker than it took the DNC to piece it all together. At least, someone knew and remembers Mitt Romney from high school...or from any school period. I am waiting on the story about Romney as a cocaine snorting, reefer smoking teen before I get too excited....oh wait, that story was about Obama and told by him.
I'm anticipating a hit piece about Romney from the DNC at least once a week. Kind of fun watching the MSNBC and Current folks get up in a lather though, seems like they are having to work a bit at it.

Old 05-10-2012, 10:51 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
How is the story unraveling? It actually fits Romey's detached demeanor and lack of empathy for the less fortunalte to a T.

Great way to be remembered by a classmate...btw. His weak and feeble apology is further evidence of his failure to show integrity...he has none!

Yes, Obama said he smoked pot and tried cocaine...what of it? It is a non issue. Who was he hurting anyway?

Keep defending the right wings only prospect for a shot at the Presidency...you've no choice...he's all ya got...tsk tsk.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 05-10-2012 at 11:00 PM..

Old 05-10-2012, 10:55 PM

3,064 posts, read 2,638,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Bill Ayers is a man of conscience who stood against something evil, the slaughter of innocent human beings.
Like Parents? Oh, wait...I guess not those innocent human beings.

"Kill your parents!" urged sixties leftist Bill Ayers, whose father was the chairman of Commonwealth Edison here."

No Regrets - Chicago magazine - August 2001 - Chicago
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections