Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 03:38 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,270,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
I'll just note that this certificate of live birth has almost exactly the same information as Obama's short-form birth certificate. No doctor, no hospital. Remember how so many birthers here were convinced (and still are) that Obama's short form was fraudulent because it didn't have the name of the hospital and doctor on it?
Ahhh......but this is different, doncha' know?

The HYPOCRISY is freakin' pathetic!

Old 05-30-2012, 03:40 PM

140 posts, read 94,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
No it was not and all of this has already been disproven many time, but you continue to repeat the same claims over and over, you do know that this disproven theory is Never going to go anywhere, don't ya?
None of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department findings have yet to be presented in court to be disproven by any authoritative body. Their investigation isn't over and their evidence still stands.

Old 05-30-2012, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grmasterb View Post
And you know what? It was good enough to obtain passports.
It's good enough for everything - except birthers - who are so pathetically desperate to prove that our dark-skinned president with the funny name isn't legally the president.

Old 05-30-2012, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
No it was not and all of this has already been disproven many time, but you continue to repeat the same claims over and over, you do know that this disproven theory is Never going to go anywhere, don't ya?
"Steve" has a thick head.

Old 05-30-2012, 03:45 PM

140 posts, read 94,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
It's good enough for everything - except birthers - who are so pathetically desperate to prove that our dark-skinned president with the funny name isn't legally the president.
I don't think race has anything to do with this. If it was then why wasn't African Americans such as Jesse Jackson, Alan Keyes or Herman Cain asked for their birth records or college records when they were presidential candidates?

Old 05-30-2012, 03:51 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,737,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawyer Disciple View Post
Well Mitt didn't have a problem releasing his. The timing is interesting since Trump has been on the attack in the news yesterday about Obama's birth certificate he released on April 27, 2011, particularly questioning it's authenticity and wanting Obama to release his college transcripts. There is some very interesting information in the article about Romneys father.

PDF Birth Certificate: Mitt Romney
http://static.reuters.com/resources/...ertificate.pdf

Romney's birth certificate evokes his father's controversy - chicagotribune.com

But, but, but. The Donald said that a COLB does not provide adequate proof and is not valid as identification.
He is the expert right?

Really OP, I have to say I am surprised at you. Are you presenting and/or accepting an obviously inferior instrument as valid?

Old 05-30-2012, 03:54 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,925,737 times
Quote:
I don't think race has anything to do with this. If it was then why wasn't African Americans such as Jesse Jackson, Alan Keyes or Herman Cain asked for their birth records or college records when they were presidential candidates?
LOL, none of those guys had a legitimate chance at winning.

A better question would be why haven't the birthers ever asked for this same information from any of our past white Presidents? Did we ever get to see George W. Bush's original long form birth certificate? Did any county sheriff anywhere in the US form a posse to investigate the birth records of any of our recent past Presidents like Bush II, Clinton or Bush I? Did anyone accuse officials from the states in which any of the white Presidents were born of lying and falsifying documents?

It is absurb at this point to claim that birthers are not racists. Prior to the release of Obama's COLB several years ago, maybe. However, after Obama has released two birth certificates and Hawaiian officials have verified several times that he was born in the state, what other reason can you offer as to why some people still insist that he was not born in the US?

Old 05-30-2012, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
LOL, none of those guys had a legitimate chance at winning.

A better question would be why haven't the birthers ever asked for this same information from any of our past white Presidents? Did we ever get to see George W. Bush's original long form birth certificate? Did any county sheriff anywhere in the US form a posse to investigate the birth records of any of our recent past Presidents like Bush II, Clinton or Bush I? Did anyone accuse officials from the states in which any of the white Presidents were born of lying and falsifying documents?

It is absurb to claim that birthers are not racists.
I agree. As much as many of the RW claimed to support Cain in the primaries, I'll bet they would have been pooping their pants if it ever looked like he had a snowball's chance.

Herman Cain was used by the birthers and other RWNJ's in order to be able to say, "See? We're not racist!" - knowing all along he wasn't going to get the nomination.

Old 05-30-2012, 04:03 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,541,801 times
Quote:
Because they were jokes who birther/GOP/tea party rwnj of this country could look down on. Stop with the race has nothing to do with it BS. IT IS THE SINGLE ISSUE.

Old 05-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,925,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I agree. As much as many of the RW claimed to support Cain in the primaries, I'll bet they would have been pooping their pants if it ever looked like he had a snowball's chance.

Herman Cain was used by the birthers and other RWNJ's in order to be able to say, "See? We're not racist!" - knowing all along he wasn't going to get the nomination.

Cain was the GOP's token black friend. His entire campaign was designed as a shield for the party and especially the Tea Party against claims of racism. He was never a serious contender for the GOP nomination.

Cain was just the latest person they used for this same purpose. Michael Steele and JC Watts were at one time the Republican's black friends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections