Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 06:28 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,468,876 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
Typical rightist rhetoric - blaming Obama for not fixing what repubs gave us. For not overcoming repub obstructionism. Better to have repubs running things like they did up to 2008. This economy is just what the Right wants, and are working to worsen it - for November.
The economy tanked and melted down just before 2008, remember? 700000 jobs lost monthly. Now you blame Obama for not fixing your own mess - and somehow, a return to 2007 will fix it. Right....

Typical lame old tired worn out lame lame excuse. Blaming others for his failures?

Great economy isn't it!

Obama has no idea, how to even fix his mess, all he is good at is spending.

Save the old tiresome worn out, lame excuses.

Stop making excuses, for someone who can not delivered what he promised.
I see you just like him, also are good at the blame game?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2012, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
You are in Orange County (the bastion of the Republican party and....the birthplace of the Klan in the state of California) so seeing anti-Obama signs in your territory doesn't really count.
Did not see the signs only in O.C. But the Inalnd Empire, and now i am seeing even more.

Old 06-14-2012, 06:32 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,560,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Typical lame old tired worn out lame lame excuse. Blaming others for his failures?

Great economy isn't it!

Obama has no idea, how to even fix his mess, all he is good at is spending.

Save the old tiresome worn out, lame excuses.

Stop making excuses, for someone who can not delivered what he promised.
I see you just like him, also are good at the blame game?
What will "Trust Fund Baby" Romney do? That is the question that Republicans NEVER seem to be able to answer.

Old 06-14-2012, 06:33 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,079,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
‘Obama Girl’ is ‘not as excited’ about 2012, won’t endorse Obama - Yahoo! News

If he is potentially losing "Obama Girl" - how many other teenie boppers is he potentially losing?

No wonder Obama has been going gangbusters with slow jamming the news, ads on MTV and cheap celebrities.
What are you talking about?......

Quote:
What will "Trust Fund Baby" Romney do? That is the question that Republicans NEVER seem to be able to answer.
......Obama girl is alive and well

Old 06-14-2012, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Did not see the signs only in O.C. But the Inalnd Empire, and now i am seeing even more.
The Inland Empire is like Orange County's trailer park cousin. No surprise there either.

Old 06-14-2012, 06:36 PM

Quote:

Give him a chance, as people who put their faith and dreams did in Obama, and got what!

I believe people should not judge, till we see what the reality of the matter has become. Have something to gripe about great, don't assume something about a person we honestly don't know, and don't know how he would handle things, because none of us do know how he would handle things differently.
What we do know is how Obama does not handle things!

Old 06-14-2012, 06:40 PM

Quote:
The Inland Empire is like Orange County's trailer park cousin. No surprise there either.
The hell it is, Don't know where you live, but no it is not. Custom homes costing $500,000+ are trailer parks to you. The I.E. is a huge County. Custom home sites on min 1 acres.

Hate to tell you this, but i would never have rental properties in a trailer park. Maybe you would, not me. L.A. is the pitts. Real pitts and it stinks.
You know what, your no surpirse anymore!

Temecula is no dump pal! L.A. County wish they looked as good as Temecula.

We travel all over this State for business. L.A. is the biggest trailer pit around, and most know this! What, are you kidding?

Old 06-14-2012, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Give him a chance, as people who put their faith and dreams did in Obama, and got what!

I believe people should not judge, till we see what the reality of the matter has become. Have something to gripe about great, don't assume something about a person we honestly don't know, and don't know how he would handle things, because none of us do know how he would handle things differently.
What we do know is how Obama does not handle things!
President Obama will get a full two terms to undo the harm that President Bush did to America.

I am happy with the job that President Obama is doing. He has my FULL SUPPORT. We saw what 8 years of a Republican presidency did to this nation and we will NOT go back to that travesty. The Republicans sat back and encouraged the captains of industry to ship jobs over to China, India, Bangladesh and elsewhere while they raked in the profits and laidoff Americans. THAT is the Republican way. They make money for those only at the top. It will never trickle down to the working class, EVER. But the Republican party counts on the votes of the bigoted and the White working class plebians, yet these same people NEVER benefit from Republican policies.

Old 06-14-2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:
President Obama will get a full two terms to undo the harm that President Bush did to America.

I am happy with the job that President Obama is doing. He has my FULL SUPPORT. We saw what 8 years of a Republican presidency did to this nation and we will NOT go back to that travesty. The Republicans sat back and encouraged the captains of industry to ship jobs over to China, India, Bangladesh and elsewhere while they raked in the profits and laidoff Americans. THAT is the Republican way. They make money for those only at the top. It will never trickle down to the working class, EVER. But the Republican party counts on the votes of the bigoted and the White working class plebians, yet these same people NEVER benefit from Republican policies.
Sure you do you live in L.A. County right. Most people are not happy with what Obama is doing and hate the fact, that his LINE of Hope n Change was garbage in and garbage out. Stick with your decision, i could care less. Your happy, great. I think Obama is doing a sucky job, economy sucks, housing sucks, unemployment he could not even get below 8% sucks, businesses suck. He sucks. Your happy great, i think he sucks. Almost 4 years later, he owns this.

Democrat party counts on the votes of the those who are brainwashed easy.

My opinion. Most all democrat friends i have are not supporting him this time around, they came to their senses. And there are a lot of them, they smartened up. They are true unto themselves, and to this Country, they know the reality of it all, was Obama has not delivered, have your opinion, and me and all my friends, and family, will stick with ours.

Democrats have to count on those people who are brainwashed oh so easy!

Old 06-14-2012, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Sure you do you live in L.A. County right. Most people are not happy with what Obama is doing and hate the fact, that his LINE of Hope n Change was garbage in and garbage out. Stick with your decision, i could care less. Your happy, great. I think Obama is doing a sucky job, economy sucks, housing sucks, unemployment he could not even get below 8% sucks, businesses suck. He sucks. Your happy great, i think he sucks. Almost 4 years later, he owns this.

Democrat party counts on the votes of the those who are brainwashed easy.

My opinion. Most all democrat friends i have are not supporting him this time around, they came to their senses. And there are a lot of them, they smartened up. They are true unto themselves, and to this Country, they know the reality of it all, was Obama has not delivered, have your opinion, and me and all my friends, and family, will stick with ours.
Trust me...your Democrat friends are telling you want you want to hear so they don't have to sit and listen to your anti-Obama yapping. They will vote Obama over Romney. Trust Fund Baby Romney has offered zero solutions...the typical Republican. Republicans are great at bashing but suck at providing actual solutions.

Romney is a joke. The Republican primaries proved just how undesirable he is as a Republican candidate. So guess what? Many Republicans are going to stay home on election day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections