Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 11:58 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,560,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
Bottom line is your boys screwed it up - and it's your mess he's working on. REpub trickle-down crashed the economy in 2007, and your boy, "corporation-posing-as-a-human" Romney, wants to finish the job.
Oh, and how about your Congress and Your Boehner trying to destroy the country for the good of Republicans. Should be treason...
Don't hold your breath. These people never turn around to look at the crap that they left in the toilet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2012, 12:32 PM

5,739 posts, read 6,944,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Why don't you stop your blind hatred and consider that the Housing Market bubble built under Clinton - thank Dodd and Frank. That NAFTA was supported by Democrats too, like Clinton. That Clinton gave China permanent 'most favored nation' status for trade. That Clinton encouraged the dot-com stock bubble. Democrats had a hand in repealing Glass-Stegall, in fact a majority of Democrats voted to repeal it and Clinton was 'proud' to sign the repeal into law. When the Democrats control both houses, they add more than 4 times as much debt per session to the nation as when Republicans control both houses of congress in my lifetime.
I have commented about the policies of Clinton, NAFTA, and you right-wingers' lies about him being "far left". This exposes your phony position that Clinton was some sort of marxist, which your media continues to this day. Now you admit that he was really quite conservative. So which is it - can y'all make up your mind?
Your boy Limbaugh first says that Clinton "stole" NAFTA from repugs, then after a period when his short-attention audience could forget, rails against both Clinton and the program. Typical of conservative "news" media.
Progressive Democrats never had control needed to do as they please - quit playing that broken record. It's well known that Dems are not in jack-booted lockstep like the REpugs. Plenty of DINOs in the party - mostly corporate fascists with the repugs.
And it certainly is repug trickle-down which is responsible for the crash and the economic mess we have today. It's the philosophy, no matter who embraced it. Pampering the idle rich with trickle-down, and blaming people who actually work, is a failure.

Last edited by detwahDJ; 06-15-2012 at 12:42 PM..

Old 06-16-2012, 01:45 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,777,324 times
Quote:
‘Obama Girl’ is ‘not as excited’ about 2012, won’t endorse Obama - Yahoo! News

If he is potentially losing "Obama Girl" - how many other teenie boppers is he potentially losing?

No wonder Obama has been going gangbusters with slow jamming the news, ads on MTV and cheap celebrities.
Wow. There could be some good Romney ads if she changes over to Romney.

Old 06-16-2012, 02:15 PM

26,574 posts, read 15,140,924 times
Quote:
I have commented about the policies of Clinton, NAFTA, and you right-wingers' lies about him being "far left". This exposes your phony position that Clinton was some sort of marxist, which your media continues to this day. Now you admit that he was really quite conservative. So which is it - can y'all make up your mind?
Your boy Limbaugh first says that Clinton "stole" NAFTA from repugs, then after a period when his short-attention audience could forget, rails against both Clinton and the program. Typical of conservative "news" media.
Progressive Democrats never had control needed to do as they please - quit playing that broken record. It's well known that Dems are not in jack-booted lockstep like the REpugs. Plenty of DINOs in the party - mostly corporate fascists with the repugs.
And it certainly is repug trickle-down which is responsible for the crash and the economic mess we have today. It's the philosophy, no matter who embraced it. Pampering the idle rich with trickle-down, and blaming people who actually work, is a failure.
Please grow up.

Seriously.

I never called Clinton a marxist. I do not love Limbaugh, etc etc.... You are full of crap.

The fact that you have to out right lie, name call, use platitudes show that you can't have an honest political discussion - because you know you would lose. GROW UP.

Old 06-16-2012, 02:54 PM

5,739 posts, read 6,944,507 times
Quote:
Please grow up.

Seriously.

I never called Clinton a marxist. ** I do not love Limbaugh, etc etc.... You are full of crap.

The fact that you have to out right lie, name call, use platitudes show that you can't have an honest political discussion - because you know you would lose. GROW UP.
** Oh, yes ya do - since you parrot him. You get your jollies by jerking people around.
One can't have "honest political discussions" with parrots.
See what the OP says? Trolls always try to derail them for some kind of sick pleasure. That's why you are a waste of time.

Old 06-16-2012, 03:30 PM

26,574 posts, read 15,140,924 times
Quote:
** Oh, yes ya do - since you parrot him. You get your jollies by jerking people around.
One can't have "honest political discussions" with parrots.
See what the OP says? Trolls always try to derail them for some kind of sick pleasure. That's why you are a waste of time.
Apparently you must listen to Limbaugh if you think I parrot him. Could you please give me a link to something he said and I said so I can see if they are so closely related that it counts as parroting. I just want to see if you are being honest as deranged as your truth is, or if you are just outright lying as you appear to do on a regular basis. You are the one obsessed with him not me. You are the one who listens to him, not me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections