Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 07:55 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,676,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
In domestic policy, one party pays a little more "lip-service" to corporate executives, evangelical fundamentalists, gun owners, etc. and the other to unionized labor, minorities, environmentalists, etc.

The very things that made this nation great.
Minorities, have been repressed by the Progressive Democrats since before the KKK.

Political Environmentalists have an preemptive agenda, that is not to protect anything, but someone's bank account.

The real environmentalists, know what can happen, but let the courts work it out when things get out of control.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2012, 08:23 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,999,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomAndLiberty View Post
To pretend they are all different is silly. They all are being funded by the same crooks they all have the same thing planned for America. More wars,more debt,less freedom less rights.

This!

Old 06-18-2012, 02:01 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,938,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Right wing people may not support Romney, but they WILL vote for him because of the one major fact: He's not obama.

Romney is a successful business man. Obama is a business destroyer.

That's reason enough for me.
If by successful you mean tons of money, then yes. However, plenty are not impressed with MR's method of making money. He "parted" out plenty of "successful" businesses that no longer functioned once he did so, he also got plenty of "govt" money to achieve his goals in Mass.

They both are business destroyers in my book.

Old 06-18-2012, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
Blame the NWO, The jews who apparently are secretly running the world, blame the aliens. Blah blah blah, chemtrails.
Basically blame anyone, anything Alex Jones tells them to blame.
Seriously, what do aliens, alex jones, chemtrails, NWO and Jews have to do with this thread?

Old 06-18-2012, 10:45 PM

2,325 posts, read 5,513,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Because Obama is vastly different from Bush, and Romney is vastly different from Obama. To pretend they are all the same is just silly.
Are you the CEO of Goldman Sachs? Just curious.

Old 06-19-2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't Drive 55 View Post
He's getting ready to play the CT card when Ron Paul wins the Republican nomination.
Here we go. (lol)
CONSPIRACY TSHIRT from Zazzle.com

Old 06-19-2012, 09:57 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,868,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Dear Ron Paul voters,

Thank you for your support!

Love,

President Obama

I voted for Nader instead of Obama. I didn't want the wars to continue or expand. ... I wasn't wrong. I didn't win, but it isn't always about winning but doing what is right in the face of opposition.

Ron Paul is a good man and has held true to his beliefs. While he is too conservative for me I do respect him and think he has many great ideas. If he were president vs Obama I would worry less as I know he would not triple the deficit like other Repugs.

I don't remotely understand what anyone sees in Romney. He stands for nothing that won't change if it is politically convenient. He has no plan for the country. He was one of the weakesst chocies but he lasted the longest and could afford to so he won. He doesn't reflect the Repub views. He is moderate at best.

He did nothing great for Mass when he was gov. He wasn't good for the working man So what is it that makes him a good choice?

I think if Obama ran against Ron Paul that would be a tight race. I don't think so about Romney. When the ads start flowing we will see what a billion $ can buy in TV ads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections