Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 11:00 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,860 times

Advertisements

This video is AMAZING.

EVERYONE MUST WATCH IT.
Seriously, if there is only ONE video you watch this has to be it.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2012, 11:09 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,745 times
A four page thread and he has 80% of the posts. You know you could have just provided a link to where your are copying from. Could have saved you some precious time.

Old 08-28-2012, 11:12 AM

Thats your rebuttal to any of these subjects??? Thats all you got?

Actually, I am not taking this from one page. This is news that is all over the Internet, the news has been told all along but Obama twists the facts to get your vote. It is really easy to find and READ if you want to be informed on Obamas accomplishments.

This thread is partly about the Memories of Obamas Presidency: Just reporting and enjoy!.

PS, I don't have a job and there are no jobs to be had so I have plenty of time :-)

Unemployment Lines

Last edited by eRayP; 08-28-2012 at 11:22 AM..

Old 08-28-2012, 12:53 PM

the President is chief citizen. This means the President should represent ALL of the people of the United States. Citizens expect the President to work for their interests and provide moral leadership.

Old 08-28-2012, 01:36 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
Real median household income has decreased by more than 4000 dollars since Barack Obama entered the White House.

Under Barack Obama, the United States has lost more than 300,000 education jobs.

Quote:
Unemployment is High by Republican Design as GOP Sabotaged Obama's Job Proposals

Beginning

Republicans state their top political priority is to deny Obama a second term.

Obama is launching the American Jobs Act slated to create about 2,000,000 jobs in an election year.

Middle

All debate in both the House and Senate is blocked on the American Jobs Act. Republicans even filibuster debate so that they are not on record for being for or against what is in the measure. A majority of the measure is tax cuts, much is focused on helping small business, they want this to see as little daylight as possible. Debate, equals record and news coverage.

Obama breaks the law into 16 different pieces. Only a tiny snippet to help veterans find jobs is passed. All other elements are blocked entirely, not even allowed to come to the floor.

End

Today, Eric Cantor is running around the news channels talking about Obama's failed leadership on jobs when Cantor single handedly blocked debate on the American Jobs Act. Cantor offered no alternative. He couldn't. Most of the American Jobs Act was tax cuts, which is what his best idea would be.

Unemployment is High by Republican Design as GOP Sabotaged Obama's Job Proposals
Tell me OP...how much of this stuff affected the job rate and economic growth? Not a rhetorical question. Supply an answer unless you are just trolling.

BTW...Be specific on this "education jobs" issue you mention because I am ready for that one too.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 08-28-2012 at 01:51 PM..

Old 08-28-2012, 01:56 PM

Under Barack Obama, U.S. debt was downgraded from AAA status for the first time ever in our history. We are now a greater risk.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:02 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,108,604 times
What has Obama Done? Here Are 200 Accomplishments! With Citations! (The PCTC Blog )

I could copy and paste the above list into a million posts, but I actually have a job so I don't have the time.

And most Presidents play golf...even your hero, look here! *gasp*
Attached Thumbnails
Obama Has Accomplished His Mission-golf.jpg  

Old 08-28-2012, 02:03 PM

Quote:
[b][color="Red"]

BTW...Be specific on this "education jobs" issue you mention because I am ready for that one too.
Good, maybe instead of investing in Solyndras and electric cars he should have invested in education. You can have some things but not everything. We have a huge debt and he should have realized this. I think education is more important than green.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:06 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,108,604 times
Quote:
Good, maybe instead of investing in Solyndras and electric cars he should have invested in education. You can have some things but not everything. We have a huge debt and he should have realized this. I think education is more important than green.
You didn't answer the question. All you're doing is spouting off crap you heard on Fox News. Back up what you are saying with sources and examples. Any idiot can copy and paste.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
What has Obama Done? Here Are 200 Accomplishments! With Citations! (The PCTC Blog )

I could copy and paste the above list into a million posts, but I actually have a job so I don't have the time.

And most Presidents play golf...even your hero, look here! *gasp*
News flash: President Obama hasn't held a formal press conference in almost a year (274 days and counting) yet has golfed 32 times since he was elected--eight more times than President George W. Bush did during his entire presidency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections