Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 09:09 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,159,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Actually, if anything, the welfare women will vote Dem..... why would any educated woman vote for a party that demeans them like both of the major ones?
I hate to introduce facts to people who are allergic to them, but you really need to consult some statistics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2012, 09:11 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,941,144 times
Democratic Party: representative of America
Republican Party: representative of America if the Germans won WWII

Old 09-06-2012, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Or I'm am working on getting mine. All those elected Dems like Obama, Kerry, Clinton, Pelosi etc already have theirs and they are saying *********, now it's time to make it harder for everyone else to do the same.
I'll just bet you're doing it all by yourself, too.

Old 09-06-2012, 09:12 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,235,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
Democratic Party: representative of America
Republican Party: representative of America if the Germans won WWII
So American farmers are Nazi's? Most are Republican
American service members are Nazi's? Most are republican.

3,345 posts, read 3,077,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
I hate to introduce facts to people who are allergic to them, but you really need to consult some statistics.
You could come up with some manipulated stats by some partisan hack,..... which is what you will do

You already know I am not defending the republican party

I am referring to 3rd parties that are not owned by special interests..... that is for the good of women and everyone else

11,157 posts, read 14,015,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
Actually I am sure Condoleeza Rice, Nikki Haley, and Susana Martinez were there, as they spoke, and they are not white, male, nor particularly elderly.
The OP has seen what he wants to see, and blocked out that which does not conform to his pre-conceived notions of the makeup of the GOP. No use wasting one's time trying to convince him otherwise.

Old 09-06-2012, 09:17 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,235,629 times
Quote:
I'll just bet you're doing it all by yourself, too.
I'll bet that Obama, Kerry, Biden and Pelosi have nothing to do with it. But please educate me on how they are making my retirement account grow. They do want to raise taxes on capital gains. Most folks in the private sector have 401k's which invest heavily in stocks, mine included. How am I doing it? I listen to people who know how to pick stocks, I dont waste spare money I dump as much as I can into my retirement. So how are the dems helping me out?

Old 09-06-2012, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
You could come up with some manipulated stats by some partisan hack,..... which is what you will do
Right, pollsters are lying about the data in a grand, diabolical scheme to fool the American people into believing that the GOP isn't good at attracting smart people. After all, how in the world would anyone believe that the GOP isn't particularly warm to educated women unless the liberal media made up these lies about the GOP? It's inconceivable, really.

Old 09-06-2012, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
The OP has seen what he wants to see, and blocked out that which does not conform to his pre-conceived notions of the makeup of the GOP. No use wasting one's time trying to convince him otherwise.
See, folks, here it is. Nevermind the fact that minorities avoid the GOP like gonorrhea, because we have four individuals from these groups who spoke, therefore we must be doing fine. Ignore the election returns, let's base this on minute anecdotal evidence and outliers.

Old 09-06-2012, 09:27 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,077,244 times
Quote:
Right, pollsters are lying about the data in a grand, diabolical scheme to fool the American people into believing that the GOP isn't good at attracting smart people. After all, how in the world would anyone believe that the GOP isn't particularly warm to educated women unless the liberal media made up these lies about the GOP? It's inconceivable, really.
There you go with those darned ASSumptions again

Oh Comet.... you a funny dude

I guess everyone not a Dem..... must .....be...a ....ummmm......Republican

Wow, you are so bright

You know, back in reality, there are such people who see through the crap of both parties and realize they are bad for America, owned by the big wigs

This is bad for everyone.... of course, to the shortsighted , they have been led to believe everything is black and white.... one or the other.....

I anticipate a very spirited response from you....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections