Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who will get your vote for President?
Barack Obama 49 56.98%
Mitt Romney 37 43.02%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 02:06 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,012,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBeforeYouVote View Post
You're missing an "other" or "Gary Johnson" option, so I did not select either.

That being said, this country will be much better off with Obama than Romney. Romney will be like GW Bush but even worse because he greedier and even more out of touch somehow. Obama has been mediocre, but a lot of that is due to the GOP's immature and treasonous desire to see the president fail so they can get back into power.
There was already another poll with the "other" option. I will vote for Gary Johnson myself since I live in TExas. If I lived and voted in a swing state, it'd be Pres Obama again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2012, 02:16 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,386,282 times
While I am not thrilled about either option at this point I will be voting for Obama.

Old 09-07-2012, 02:17 PM

756 posts, read 714,938 times
Swiss Mitt getting spanked again, eh

Old 09-07-2012, 02:43 PM

990 posts, read 940,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
Thanks for the rep, If there were two nails, you hit them both with a single stroke.

Obama can get things DONE, i have no problem of blamming Obama had it not been for the obstructionist, i understand politics, i understand its a dirty business but we were on the brink, set aside the politics and come as one to put the American people as priority.

Conservatives would have had a better case if they just worked along with the president for 3.5 years and then made the case the POTUS isnt doing a good job. Now they have to wait another 4 yrs.

What was that Bill Clinton said?? Arithmatic?

One last point. We may not see eye to eye on everything, but that is not a reason to hate. Right wing conservatives are consumed by it. The makeover, indeed... Isnt pretty.
Right on. The whole climate of congress and Boehner's "our goal is to win in 2012" instead of "our goal is to work together with the Democrats and rebuild this country", hence why I've drifted farther and farther away from the GOP towards the pointless party of the Libertarians where my vote is completely wasted.

I don't know where the maturity went, but it certainly has vanished since the 90s...politics have always been sleazy, but at least we used to have mature sleaze, now it's just childish.

Old 09-07-2012, 03:02 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,217,163 times
And every time a thread is started asking, "Is this forum liberal or conservative?" the poll always shows it to be conservative. I have long said that liberals will answer such a poll as "conservative" and conservatives will answer it as "liberal". The results of this poll should lay that question to rest once and for all.

This forum is dominated by LIBERALS (including most of the mods.)

Old 09-08-2012, 05:50 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,168,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Pipes View Post
There should be no worries on your parts since there are more than enough redneck moron Republicans here to offset any number of liberals here.
The poll count proves you wrong.

Old 09-08-2012, 05:55 AM

1,027 posts, read 1,257,734 times
This Virginia voter is casting a ballot for Obama/Biden and Tim Kaine when I get my absentee sometime in late September.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections