Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2012, 10:16 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,991,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
They are real. Here's the 2007 version:
Dystel & Goderich Literary Management :: Client List
I see ... so Obama MUST have been married on Oct 18th ... because it said so on several websites?

And he MUST have been born in Kenya, because it said so on several websites?

And I'm certain Obama was made aware of all of these articles/columns/websites and was given the chance to proof read them all for accuracy?

I guess people never make mistakes when compiling facts about other people ... do they?

Just be sure to let me know whenever you have an actual audio or video of Obama stating he was BORN (not raised) in Kenya, and/or married on Oct 18th?

I'll be waiting!

Old 10-06-2012, 10:19 PM

89,083 posts, read 44,917,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Ah that makes so much sense, why would anything on the internet be false.
I've already posted the agency's website with the 2007 version of the "born in Kenya" bio.

The bios are real. Several different versions from 1991 to 2007 have all stated that Obama was born in Kenya. They contain details that could have only been submitted by Obama himself such as his parents' professions.

Old 10-06-2012, 10:24 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,220,208 times
Quote:
I've already posted the agency's website with the 2007 version of the "born in Kenya" bio.

The bios are real. Several different versions from 1991 to 2007 have all stated that Obama was born in Kenya. They contain details that could have only been submitted by Obama himself such as his parents' professions.
Ah yes, the bio is real because it is on the internet, that makes sense.

Old 10-06-2012, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
I see ... so Obama MUST have been married on Oct 18th ... because it said so on several websites?

And he MUST have been born in Kenya, because it said so on several websites?

And I'm certain Obama was made aware of all of these articles/columns/websites and was given the chance to proof read them all for accuracy?
Well... it's possible that Obama's literary agent is actually the Amazing Kreskin in disguise and just somehow magically knew personal details of Obama's life and work history without being told.

How likely is that?

Quote:
I guess people never make mistakes when compiling facts about other people ... do they?
Once? Maybe. In several different revisions over a time span of 16 years without someone correcting a VERY obvious error such as place of birth? Not a chance.

Old 10-06-2012, 10:29 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,220,208 times
Oh no, it is clearly on the internet, so it must be true.

Old 10-06-2012, 10:30 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,040,431 times
Quote:

The bios are real. Several different versions from 1991 to 2007 have all stated that Obama wasborn in Kenya. They contain details that could have only been submitted by Obama himself such as his parents' professions.
How do you figure that? Were his parents' professions top secret or something?

Are you the only person who knows your parents' professions? Is there no way on earth that anybody else besides you either knows or could find out your parents' professions?

Old 10-06-2012, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Ah yes, the bio is real because it is on the internet, that makes sense.
What makes you think the 16 years worth and several different versions of literary agency Obama bios aren't real?

Dystel & Goderich was Obama's agency. That's a fact. Authors submit biographical data for agency bios. Why would Obama, being a lawyer himself, allow such a VERY obvious error about his birthplace to persist over a time span of 16 years and through several updates and revisions in the bio his legal representative in the literary world presented to the public?

Old 10-06-2012, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
How do you figure that? Were his parents' professions top secret or something?
Who else knew about them? Where could that info have come from?

Quote:
Are you the only person who knows your parents' professions? Is there no way on earth that anybody else besides you either knows or could find out your parents' professions?
Family members, neighbors, and friends know. Are you suggesting one of Obama's family members, neighbors, or friends told his literary agent that Obama was born in Kenya? How would they know that? Why would they think that? And how would the literary agent even know to contact them for the info in the first place?

And if that is what happened, why would Obama, being a lawyer himself, allow such a VERY obvious error about his birthplace to persist over a time span of 16 years and through several updates and revisions in the bio his legal representative in the literary world presented to the public?

Old 10-06-2012, 10:56 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,180,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I was married in City Hall on 6/20.

I had a reception on 7/5.

Maybe it's a Chicago thing.

A reception is not a wedding...it's a reception. You do not consider the date of the reception as your wedding date or anniversary.

This is extremely odd. Some are saying he was trying to appeal to the married women's vote, but REALLY??? You would lie about your anniversary just for that and then spend the week calling your opponent a liar...lol. These folks have no moral compass at all.

Old 10-06-2012, 10:56 PM

993 posts, read 833,191 times
How many people on this thread who were born in America would call any other country their "home country?" Yeah, right. It's clearly from Michelle Obama so it must be true. (sarcasm from you). So now I guess you think Michelle Obama and InformedConsent are in this thing together. (sarcasm from me) Now, may the excuses begin....

Michelle Obama Saying That Barack Obama (Barry Soetoro) Was Born In Kenya - YouTube

This was in April 2010. I guess the media has been too busy picking on republicans to mention this, or maybe they "didn't have time to explain it."

Last edited by Gal from the South; 10-06-2012 at 11:12 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections