Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2012, 11:21 AM

4,095 posts, read 5,550,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
The main stream media is smarter than FAUX News, they won't give Trump the attention he so desperately craves.
Unfortunately, I couldn't escape that annoying face and bad comb-over as they showed this idiotic video on BBC FFS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

1,144 posts, read 1,644,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingatlanta View Post
Have other Presidents in the past been asked to release this type of information? If not, I call racism, straight up.
I agree. A white man would not be hounded like this for college records and all this stupid birther crap. Trump can dish it out but can't take it, and this makes him a bully and therefore a coward. He knows it deep down inside which is why he is literally off the deep end in his later years.

8,577 posts, read 11,000,637 times
I firmly believe this birther movement is racist.
I also see the flip side of this.
What harm would it do in an effort to clear the air once and for all, for Obama to produce everything he can to settle the matter?
This BS about him being the only one asked to do this is stupid at best.
So what if no other candidate was asked to do it.
He is being asked, and one would think he would be more than willing to end the guessing game once and for all.
By not doing it, it gives the appearance he is hiding something.
Bob.

Old 10-24-2012, 11:22 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,800,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Tin foil hat anyone. Its always a conspiracy, isn't it?
I guess you failed to see "The article says it's not a conspiracy"

I'd say a bigger problem is a Soros owned company in Spain counting 60% of the votes! Nobody denies Soros is a DNC puppet master.

Old 10-24-2012, 11:23 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,894,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
What would we do without you...?

Old 10-24-2012, 11:23 AM

8,982 posts, read 10,472,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
If azz-eyes were simply to release the required information, there would be no conspiracy theories, now would there?
Give up, you can never win this one..
Fine. So if George Soros were to offer to donate $5 million to the charity of Romney's choice in exchange for his college records, should Romney do it or should he tell Soros to take a flying leap?

There is only one answer that won't make you look like a flaming hypocrite.

Old 10-24-2012, 11:24 AM

3,078 posts, read 4,379,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I firmly believe this birther movement is racist.
I also see the flip side of this.
What harm would it do in an effort to clear the air once and for all, for Obama to produce everything he can to settle the matter?
This BS about him being the only one asked to do this is stupid at best.
So what if no other candidate was asked to do it.
He is being asked, and one would think he would be more than willing to end the guessing game once and for all.
By not doing it, it gives the appearance he is hiding something.
Bob.
It would set a precedent. From now on any media wh*** with a big mouth would be able to grab a microphone and insist that a President of the United States do a, b, c, or d.

The only reasonable thing to do is ignore the guy. You know the saying: "don't feed the trolls."

Old 10-24-2012, 11:25 AM

628 posts, read 2,071,518 times
Exclamation Donald Trump's October Surprise

After all the buildup, mega-business guy Donald Trump is actually playing “Dr. Evil” in his much-trumpeted October surprise announcement made today.

He’s offering “$5 millllll-ion dollars” to charity for Barack Obama’s college enrollment and passport applications.

The Donald

Dr. Evil

12,265 posts, read 6,484,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingatlanta View Post
Have other Presidents in the past been asked to release this type of information? If not, I call racism, straight up.
Yup. There were no demands on Gomer Bush to show his college records.

6,032 posts, read 9,219,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzette View Post
I agree. A white man would not be hounded like this for college records and all this stupid birther crap. Trump can dish it out but can't take it, and this makes him a bully and therefore a coward. He knows it deep down inside which is why he is literally off the deep end in his later years.

What about the big deal made about a white man's college records? Bush
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections