Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2012, 11:35 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,168,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Is this Trumps "big reveal"?
And once again, Liberals FAIL to understand a business mindset, integrity and transparency. Your Messiah promised to be THE MOST TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION IN HISTORY. Trump is a very smart businessman. As a Realtor, I don't know any other Realtor who wouldn't jump at the chance to put together an all cash, tax deductible TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE deal by 5:00 PM 10/31/12. I think each and every one of you knows that if someone's credibility and legitimacy is on the line, that in the capacity of POTUS, those records could be compiled easily within 7 business days.

I personally wish The Donald had offered $50 Million as a challenge, it would be that much more embarrassing for Obama, the Liar in Chief.

It's also a very clever ploy by The Donald to drive the MSM to the Libya coverage by their predicted refusal to give Trump's announcement any coverage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2012, 11:36 AM

8,982 posts, read 10,468,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
I can guarantee you this, if Obama caves to Trump, he will lose votes
And that's all that needs to be said.

Old 10-24-2012, 11:37 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,778,320 times
For all people who have an issue with this offer from Trump....;

How fast do you want Obama to deliver the papers if you would be the one receiving the 5 million?

Old 10-24-2012, 11:37 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,889,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I'd love to see Trump publicly release information about his three divorces, his many bankruptcies and his involvement in the death of Mark G. Etess.
I'm sure he would be delighted to do so. Put up your 5 million and send him an email... unless you're all talk and don't really have five million...

Old 10-24-2012, 11:38 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,026,255 times

Old 10-24-2012, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msamhunter View Post
America doesn't care about color? Are you high?
My mistake, many Americans do care about race. How can you tell which is which? Look for the (D) in front of their names...

Old 10-24-2012, 11:39 AM
J24

448 posts, read 864,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBeforeYouVote View Post
If it's not racist, why is the only candidate ever asked for transcripts or birth records the black man with the funny name?

I am not an Obama voter or supporter, I think he's a mediocre president and will be voting for Gary Johnson, but this stuff boils my blood. The ignorance from the right-wing nutjobs in the GOP have sent me packing from the party I've belonged to since I first started voting to the Libertarian party with this racist nonsense.

It all has to do with race and color. Just look at the states which poll for Obama the least...they are the most racist states in the country (Oklahoma, West Virginia, etc.) without question. You don't hear people asking for Romney's birth certificate even though his family came from Mexico and he still has plenty of family living there. You didn't hear anyone saying anything about the fact that John McCain was born in Panama. Nobody on the right asked for Bush's transcripts, did they? Heck, they didn't even ask for John Kerry's or Hilary Clinton's.

Claiming the Birtherism and Transcriptism isn't racist is like claiming the Earth is flat. It's beyond idiotic to say that it's not racist.
It all has to do with race and color? People in Oklahoma only vote against Obama because he's black? I take offense to your assuming or inferring that. I live in Oklahoma and I could care less what color his skin is. I don't know a single person who does, at least no one who voices it if they do.

McCain, Kerry, and Clinton's parents were all born in the US, so it didn't give any people to doubt it. Obama's father wasn't an American, which is why people speculate. I don't for a moment believe the whole birther thing, I'm just simply pointing out a fact.

Old 10-24-2012, 11:42 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,719,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
means nothing really.
Yeah, it does. It means that yet another blanket statement has been proven to be false.

"Why wont Obama show us (American citizens) what any employer in the private sector would ask of a potential hire?"

Old 10-24-2012, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
So if George Soros were to offer to donate $5 million to the charity of Romney's choice in exchange for his college transcripts and -- why not? -- comprehensive records of his dealings at Bain Capital, should Romney do it or should he tell Soros to go **** himself??
Even though Mitt and I are pretty tight, you will have to direct your question to Mitt. He rarely includes me in his business dealings..
Why don't you call George Soros and suggest your plan to him?

Old 10-24-2012, 11:46 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,546,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
When was the last time any President had the opportunity to donate five mill to charity? Anyone would jump at the chance, if they didn't have something very sinister to hide...
Trump has called the corrupt one's bluff and he won't be able to call him on it.
obama will have plenty of time to contemplate his evil deeds when he retires in a few weeks,,
He is a poor excuse for a man, and an even poorer excuse for an American..
I would ASSume that you don't know the answer.

The Donald is a joke and no one, but no one listens to him except birthers and thankfully there aren't many of you left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections