Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 12:13 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,595,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
I don't think anyone is seriously going to base their vote on Romney saying "binders full of women." It was a funny way of putting it, so it stuck--I think that's as far as most thinking voters of both genders took it.

What was more telling to me was that after all of his years in business, he knew not a single woman he thought was worthy of tapping to serve in his administration. Plus the fact that he lied about sending his aids out to get said binders. The woman's group who put them together approached HIM with them. So in the end, it turned out to be just another lie to add to the many that we've heard from Mr. Romney over the course of this campaign.
Republicans conveniently forget Romney lied about the incident to make himself look more favorable. Had he relayed the incident in it's truthful entirety he may have turned a corner.

Instead he was sent to one...which is where most children go when they lie to adults.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2012, 04:53 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,945,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
1. Benghazi is not "faux" no matter how many times you'd like to repeat this (which here is almost constantly)
2. I wouldn't be proud and bragging about being uninformed and voting over social issues, scare tactics and emotional reaction rather than logic and reality.

1. Just because you and faux news say it is so does not make it so.
2. I don't think she was bragging just giving her opinion. Most people are not political junkies like the people on this forum. They don't sit around watching faux news or MSNBC all night.

Old 11-05-2012, 06:46 PM

2,491 posts, read 2,679,353 times
Rmoney is at 13.7% and falling.
This will be decided and over early tomorrow evening.
Rmoney is practicing his concession speech.

Old 11-05-2012, 09:35 PM

7,540 posts, read 11,571,653 times
R Money is now down to 7.8% chance dam this is great news for get the country moving in the right direction

Old 11-05-2012, 09:51 PM

2,491 posts, read 2,679,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
R Money is now down to 7.8% chance dam this is great news for get the country moving in the right direction
Down 6% in 3 hours. I heard Rmoney was giving his concession speech tonight LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections