Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2012, 08:54 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,464,716 times

Advertisements

Wow! GOP: YOUR OLD YOUR WHITE YOUR HISTORY..........And they wonder why they struggle why aren't the liberals supporting them are there not enough of them

The soon-to-be-extinct print edition of Newsweek unveiled its latest cover on Thursday. It shows Obama looking, in the words of the magazine's Tumblr, "very Napoleonic" in 18th-century military garb. Headline? "The Obama Conquest."http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/08/newsweek-obama-victory-cover_n_2095138.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2012, 05:30 AM

1 posts, read 1,224 times
Unhappy Dancing on our graves!!!

Newsweek is dancing on our own graves - [url]http://www.forumpoliticum.com/2012/11/14/newsweeks-dancing-on-our-graves/[/url]

Last edited by ForumPoliticum; 11-14-2012 at 05:31 AM.. Reason: html tags not supported

Old 11-14-2012, 05:46 AM

14,485 posts, read 11,301,514 times
I wonder if anyone is going to give Tina Brown another magazine to run into the ground.

Old 11-14-2012, 09:45 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,252,123 times
The GOP ain't going anywhere. They'll be back and winning elections like they always have. They just need to Dems to screw it all up again, which the Dems always do..inevitably.

Old 11-14-2012, 09:50 AM

52,692 posts, read 34,624,865 times
i could have sworn we had this exact same thread, complete with the same misused 'your', but it seems to have disappeared

Old 11-14-2012, 10:08 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,988,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i could have sworn we had this exact same thread, complete with the same misused 'your', but it seems to have disappeared
I saw that thread too, but took the rag cover as a joke..... I made a copy if you want one, but it isn't ready for on line. Just in my Docs.

I see no way to up load it here..

Oh I can swipe this off google..

If that is real I want a paper copy LOL

Old 11-14-2012, 10:19 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,875,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Wow! GOP: YOUR OLD YOUR WHITE YOUR HISTORY..........And they wonder why they struggle why aren't the liberals supporting them are there not enough of them

The soon-to-be-extinct print edition of Newsweek unveiled its latest cover on Thursday. It shows Obama looking, in the words of the magazine's Tumblr, "very Napoleonic" in 18th-century military garb. Headline? "The Obama Conquest."http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/08/newsweek-obama-victory-cover_n_2095138.html
how many times will the left continue to start these threads and how many left media will continue to talk about the "rich old white guys"? Isn't this what was preached for weeks after 2008, just to have 2010 reestablish the old white party? Do I sense a moment of glee because the left knows they need to cheer now, as they may not have much to cheer about in 2 or 4 years?

Why does the media and the libs, here, on city data choose to overlook the rest of the election night victories? They sure are enjoying the outcome of the Pres race. Truth been told: the Rep held onto the house, the Dem got the senate, which could have easily gone Rep if it weren't for a couple of jerks who choose to open their traps and make fools of themselves: the Rep now have 30 governors, and a few states that I know of are now represented in their state houses by Republicans. Here in AR, for the first time since reconstruction we have both branhes of the state represented by the right, plus one senator is a Republican and all 4 congressmen are; again, never happened before. In NM, check the state winners, most were Republicans, again something that rarely happens and most are hispanic. Just think, a border state with mostly Hispanic Republicans in charge including their governor...Not to mention, she is a female. Why are these things not being mentioned?

Old 11-14-2012, 10:53 AM

52,692 posts, read 34,624,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I saw that thread too, but took the rag cover as a joke..... I made a copy if you want one, but it isn't ready for on line. Just in my Docs.

I see no way to up load it here..

Oh I can swipe this off google..

If that is real I want a paper copy LOL
yep, that's the one. the original thread had a big picture of that hotlinked straight off the newsweak site.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections